Flower Beauty

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I loved this blush for so long and it has been in rotation in my beauty collection for so long. Def recommend the buy. The pigment is there which is great as I always rub my face and it stays. There is not any scent even though there is a flower which is great since fragrance makes my skin break out.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I absolutely love the formula on this blush but I have come to the conclusion that the super blue toned pinks aren’t my favorite . So I’d love to try another shade from this line because the formula is great !
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This blush is an absolute gem in my makeup collection. It's like a little pot of magic that adds a perfect flush of color to my cheeks every time I use it. The formula is incredibly silky and finely milled, making it easy to blend and build up for just the right amount of pigment. I love the range of shades available, from soft pinks to vibrant corals, that suit a variety of skin tones. Plus, the packaging is adorable – the compact design and flower-embossed powder add a touch of whimsy to my makeup bag. Whether I'm going for a natural, everyday look or something more glam, this blush always delivers a gorgeous, radiant finish. Overall, I can't recommend the Flower Beauty Flower Pots Powder Blush enough – it's a must-have for anyone looking to add a pop of color to their makeup routine.