BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Kelly L.
Kerman, CA
I bought this at Walmart because it was on sale. I really don’t use it but it does hide the pores a little and slightly covers imperfections. I think it is sheer coverage. I would recommend it to people that like to try things out, maybe you will like it. This was my first tinted moisturizer and I was ok with it.
Anamaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It was ok.... it didn’t do much for moisturizing though. My skin didn’t like it that much to be honest but I have sensitive skin. I enjoy the price it smelled nice. I like it that Walmart carried it and I’m always at Walmart. But maybe I should give it another shot.
Sarah O.
This looks beautiful on the skin! I found this at Walmart and when blended, it gives the skin a healthy but not shiny glow! It has sheer coverage but other products stack great on top! Love it!
Luz G.
It is pretty smooth and it’s glowy, It is like a strobing cream too, at least I thought it was a bit too shiny for me. It does its work and it smells good too, nothing overwhelming
Astrid A.
I reach for this item in the spring & summer when it's really hot & humid outside. It's a little on the orange side, but it feels very comfortable & moisturizing :)
Ana N.
I love flower beauty but unfortunately this product wasn't that great, all i can say is ive had better.