FLOWER Beauty Eyes on the Prize Eyeshadow Chubby, EC7 On Taupe of the World, 0.09 oz

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

A new and improved version of the iconic Flower Eyes on the Prize Eyeshadow Chubby! The silky, smooth texture blends easily and flawlessly, with color that starts off subtle, but can be applied as intense as you like with the self-sharpening tip. Apply... see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Emily S.
Pico Rivera, CA
Love this eyeshadow sticks to use when I travel. They don’t last all day, but come in a variety of amazing colors. The much shadow pencils might be a better bang for your buck, but I still love these
Janisa Q.
I’m pale skinned and this did not show up on me like I thought it would. I was expecting it to be a lot darker. I think if anyone had a medium to deep skin tone this wouldn’t really show up because it’s not very opaque. I was disappointed. I did find that they didn’t crease but were hard to blend with another eye shadow on my crease with the chubby stick on my lid for color. Overall I wouldn’t buy this again and wouldn’t recommend.

back