FLOWER Beauty E.E. Erase Everything Ultimate Foundation, UF3 Ivory Tint, 0.57 oz uploaded by Jennie W.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

It's a miracle! Flower E.E. Erase Everything Ultimate Foundation fills in uneven skin texture and fine lines while hydrating the skin. Apply the cream-like balm directly to skin for a silky, matte finish. Light diffusing pigments blur out skin... see more...

Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
This is such a gross formula. It looks horrible
On my skin, it’s like it just sits on top of it. It’s a very oily mess with no coverage. It reminds me of a horrible tinted moisturizer. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Julianne B.
Rogers, AR
While I love the shade and light, airy feeling of this foundation, it doesn't provide full coverage. I went through the bottle so fast because I had to use so much. Probably won't buy again :/
Savannah H.
I thought I'd be a fan of this but, I was wrong. The texture is very cake like and does not blend well at all. I was expecting too much from a product named erase everything. . It did not work the way it says it will. 2 stars.