FLOWER Beauty E.E. Erase Everything Ultimate Foundation, UF1 Sheer Tint, 0.57 oz uploaded by Betty S.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

It's a miracle! Flower E.E. Erase Everything Ultimate Foundation fills in uneven skin texture and fine lines while hydrating the skin. Apply the cream-like balm directly to skin for a silky, matte finish. Light diffusing pigments blur out skin... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kelsey M.
Saco
Just picked this up at a local Walmart, never heard of the brand.. saw the reviews and well I’m hooked. Something simple easy to put on during a busy weekday. Very blendable and it makes my skin look and feel great!
Tessa M.
corbin
I really like this. It goes on light and makes your face very smooth. I couldn’t figure out how to open it at first. I don’t use the applicator on it cause I don’t like brushes with primer. It is matte but does it oily after a while.
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
I really love this product. It is so easy to apply and goes on so smoothly. The translucent tint makes sure that it is my skin that is showing and not the make up. It is lightweight so there is no heavy mask feeling. It is very comfortable to wear. So glad that I found this.
Betty S.
Columbus, GA
This is so cheap and I bought this without even knowing about this brand but it's turned into my favorite product! It goes on thick but ends up being very light weight and it hides every pore! It makes me want to try the rest of this brand and see if everything else is just as good.
Bunga S.
I actually love the product itself, but the brush is useless. I actually trimmed it off. It has a moisturizer like texture and blends into the skin well. I recommend this to everyone. Its white, but goes on colorless.
Whitney B.
Bee Branch , AR
This product is my go-to for primer, despite it being a "foundation". It has a smooth, almost silicone type feeling, but is not oily on the face. I tend to get oily, but this product never does! I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out. I would recommend this primer to anyone who is looking to find a new favorite, without breaking the bank! FLOWER Beauty E.E. Erase Everything Ultimate Foundation, UF1 Sheer Tint, 0.57 oz
Raquel S.
Lightweight, pore and spot diminishing lotion can be worn under makeup for a matte even look. Has a handy built in brush