FLOWER Beauty Draw the Line Eyebrow Pencil, EP2 Brunette, 0.007 oz uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Line, brush and go! The Flower Draw the Line Eyebrow Pencil is the easiest way to fill in sparse brows. The convenient, self-sharpening pencil comes with a mini-eyebrow brush providing naturally flawless results. The smudge-resistant, long-lasting... see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "I absolutely love this eyebrow pencil! It is so easy to apply. Within in seconds I'm done! It lasts just about all day without a setting spray! My local Walmart just started carrying flower products and I'm so excited to try more of their items!!!!" in 3 reviews
Brooke B.
Chatham, VA
There are two eyebrow pencils I LOVE and this is one of them! I’ve repurchased this three times, and it’s never let me down! The packaging is easy to use, you get a good amount of product, and it’s pigmented and formulated well. This is the closest drugstore dupe I’ve found to ABH. The formula holds its own next to theirs, and the packaging is identical as well.

The only con is their shade range isn’t as expansive as others.
Jen H.
This is a great eyebrow pencil. I didn't have any problem with it smudging, but I also don't mess with my eyebrows anyway. Color was perfect. Spoolie worked well. Pencil was small enough that you could draw in individual hairs.
Hailey C.
Ray, OH
When I first started doing my eyebrows this is what I started with. I bought it at Walgreens and got a good deal on it. It’s very easy and applies smoothly. Very pigmented it is definitely a dupe.
Amanda O.
Port Crane, NY
This product is $9 and works almost as good as Anastasia Beverly Hills. I wish I would’ve found out about it sooner. It goes on easily, tje container is full, unlike ABH in my opinion, and stays on.
Kerry M.
I really like this pencil I just wish it didn’t wear off so easy! But love the spolie on the end and like the color! FLOWER Beauty Draw the Line Eyebrow Pencil, EP1 Blonde, 0.007 oz
Danielle M.
Bought this eyebrow pencil three times now. I like how it is easy to apply and all in one with the brush on the other end. The color is perfect for me and my eyebrows look so natural.
Chelsea C.
Denton, TX
Ok so i struggled a bit with this in the beginning. Eyebrows are difficult for me for some reason but after a couple of tries I realized I was being to heavy handed product works wonderfully once you get the hang of it go 2 shades lighter though or you will look to dark!
Kierra M.
Decatur
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. The color matches me perfectly and the product is super workable. Love the formula and the item as a whole. packaging is super cute. i use this product 24/7 i recommend it to everyone.
Katie C.
Jenna U.
It’s a okay brow pencil it fills in your brows okay. It would better if it was thinner. It’s a little waxy to.