FLOWER Beauty Draw the Line Eyebrow Pencil, EP1 Blonde, 0.007 oz uploaded by Tori K.FLOWER Beauty Draw the Line Eyebrow Pencil, EP1 Blonde, 0.007 oz uploaded by Tori K.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Line, brush and go! The Flower Draw the Line Eyebrow Pencil is the easiest way to fill in sparse brows. The convenient, self-sharpening pencil comes with a mini-eyebrow brush providing naturally flawless results. The smudge-resistant, long-lasting... see more...

Tori K.
Tori K.
Dunnellon, FL
I love this brow product. It is not too waxy but it keeps my brows in place It is the perfect color for my skin, however I use the lightest color and I do not have the lightest eyebrows. I have re-purchased three times and plan to do so until I find a better product for a better price. This product is such a good value for the price it's at.
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
This product has easily became one of my all time favorite eyebrows pencils. I tend to reach for this pencil rather than my browwiz! The pencil has great pigmentation & blends out easily. I also do not feel it is necessary for me to use a clear gel to hold my brows in place!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
Finally, a blonde brow pencil that isn't red. I cant believe it took this long. Im loving this pencil. Really great color, blends nicely, doesn't move around once applied, and it's only like $7? So glad to have found this gem.