FLOWER Beauty Draw the Line Eyebrow Pencil, EP1 Blonde, 0.007 oz uploaded by Faith W.FLOWER Beauty Draw the Line Eyebrow Pencil, EP1 Blonde, 0.007 oz uploaded by Stephanie K.FLOWER Beauty Draw the Line Eyebrow Pencil, EP1 Blonde, 0.007 oz uploaded by Tori K.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Line, brush and go! The Flower Draw the Line Eyebrow Pencil is the easiest way to fill in sparse brows. The convenient, self-sharpening pencil comes with a mini-eyebrow brush providing naturally flawless results. The smudge-resistant, long-lasting... see more...

Mackenzie D.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This was my favorite brow pencil for a while. Was so easy to use and the product applied so fast and easily. The color was absolutely perfect for my blonde hair, no red undertone. Only con is it wouldn’t last very long at all
Jacqueline H.
Latrobe, PA
I LOVE this brow pencil! I’ve tried many and they are always too red for me. This is the perfect cool blonde and it’s really diverse. It could match many blonde colors
Cassidy F.
Key west, FL
Put too much product on my brows without even a lot of pressure. The tip shape of the product left little to be desired I couldn't get a sharper line for my brows.
Faith W.
Clarksville
This is easily my go-to eyebrow pencil. I use it every day and feel out of place without it. It is easy to apply, and works splendidly. Although stated as blonde, it is more of a light brown shade, great for dark blondes or light brunettes. For any hair color, the type is excellent!
Grace H.
Battle Creek, MI
This is my go-to eyebrow pencil, and has been for over a year. I like that it is softer than some other brands, so it is easier to get my brows lined up before coloring in. The wand at the other end helps to make my brows look more natural. It isn't too dark and it isn't too red. I do wish it would last longer, but it is the best I have tried so I will keep buying it anyway.
Abby R.
Minneapolis
It's great for filling out ur eyebrows and brushing them to the direction and way u want. It lasts pretty long and is easy to apply. It definitely met my expectations. I'd definitely buy it again. It's pretty helpful to have for a quick touch up or something.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
Finally, a blonde brow pencil that isn't red. I cant believe it took this long. Im loving this pencil. Really great color, blends nicely, doesn't move around once applied, and it's only like $7? So glad to have found this gem.
Tori K.
ocklawaha, FL
I love this brow product. It is not too waxy but it keeps my brows in place It is the perfect color for my skin, however I use the lightest color and I do not have the lightest eyebrows. I have re-purchased three times and plan to do so until I find a better product for a better price. This product is such a good value for the price it's at.
Breezy P.
Rexburg, ID
I really like the coverage this brow pencil gives. The blonde color is perfect for me. Some other brands the blonde is even too dark. The biggest downfall for me with this product is that if you do your brows everyday this pencil will only last you maybe two weeks if you’re lucky. Because of this I have switched to a different brow pencil that gives me the look I want and that lasts much longer than this pencil.
Chelsey B.
This product has easily became one of my all time favorite eyebrows pencils. I tend to reach for this pencil rather than my browwiz! The pencil has great pigmentation & blends out easily. I also do not feel it is necessary for me to use a clear gel to hold my brows in place!