BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Great for everyday use or when your eyes just need a little brightening boost. Perfect for concealing blemishes, too! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Review for: FLOWER D.B. Daily Brightening Undereye Cover Creme, 0.34 oz more...
I picked this up Walmart for around 7$. When I heard of Flower beauty and how it was Drew Barrymores line I def wanted to check it out. Usually if I'm trying a new Brand of makeup I'll check out the concealer first, if the concealer is good I tend to go back and try more things. Love the packaging very simple and pretty. When I applied it I thought automatically it wasn't gonna be good because it was so light weight , but I couldn't be wrong. Gave me great coverage and I love the metal applicator tip, it's perfect for touch ups. If your looking to try a new concealer this one is it gals!
Charisse V.
This is the most emolient under-eye coverup I ever used! It blends seamlessly especially when you use a damp sponge. It definitely make me look awake. It also works well with both liquid and powder foundations! The rollerball applicator gives the undereyes a cooling sensation.
Alison G.
So this is actually my favorite under eye concealer ever. I have tried SO many different ones, it's ridiculous. I pick this one over any other concealer in my kit.
It is so beautiful.
Full coverage, doesn't crease, looks NATURAL, and is super affordable.

The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging. The roller ball is super annoying, but if you shake it before you use it, it works a lot better.
The best way to apply this is to shake the roller, roll it on the areas you want coverage, and blend it out with your finger (not with a brush or a beauty blender, your finger... Trust me)
It dries down fast so you have to blend it quickly. After you blend it out, take a damp beauty blender, dip it in a translucent setting powder, and press it into your under eye area!
Once you get the hang of this concealer I promise you won't be able to put it down.
Haley H.
Purvis , MS
I feel pretty underwhelmed by this product. I got the shade "DB2" which is the yellow-toned shade for fair skin. The color is fine, and I feel like it does tone down my dark circles, but the formula was nothing to rave about. It's really thick but dries faster than I can blend it. Not the worst formula I've ever tried but certainly not the greatest either.

The real kicker with this, though, and the reason I would absolutely not recommend it to anyone ever, is the awful applicator! It's a roller ball applicator, which is great for things like perfumes and spot correctors but for a concealer? No thank you. The product is too thick to make it past the outer package and actually coat the ball to begin with, so it went on extremely patchy and unevenly. I used tweezers to pop the metal ball out of mine and have been applying with a brush.

Save your money, this product isn't worth it.
April a.
Akron, NY
So this sought after line created by drew berrymoore rocks the daily brightener works without being cakey by any means it's ideal for those that wear minimal makeup but need coverage under eye and have circles and puffiness the cool roller ball immediately relives puff the caffeine infused concealers shrink swollen eyes the pigment is full but light and stays I use the lightest shade on lids and undereye perfect for highlighting with out weighty concealers. Highend by all means at a great price if you can find it the cult following it has makes it sought after grab it if you can
Valorie L.
Youngsville, LA
Randomly picked this up at Walmart because I needed new concealer and was in a pinch. I'm so glad I did! I love it! The formula is amazing. It works great at covering and brightening the under eye area without feeling super think an heavy. I got one shade lighter and also use it as a highlight. I go for it more times than my high end one!

Downside: I hate the roller ball. It reminds me of lipgloss from the 90s. You have to shake it as if "loading" the ball to get the product out. Other than that no complaints!
Emily R.
This has been easily one of my favorite all time concealers. Picked it up on a whim but I aDORE the way it sits on my skin. I have combination skin and the skin under my eyes has never been able to hold on to a concealer as well as it does to this one. It is super quick drying and gives me just enough coverage. I also love the roller ball in it because on the skin under my eyes its nice and cooling and helps reduce puffy-ness.
lilly O.
Jolo, WV
Review for: FLOWER D.B. Daily Brightening Undereye Cover Creme, 0.34 oz more...
This stuff has the weirdest application. It is a roller balm. I picked it up at Walmart on sale for 3 dollars. It looks nice and doesn’t crease.
Erika M.
Odessa, TX
I love this under eye cover creme. It doesn't crease and feels light. It definitely covers dark circles.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
How well does this concealer creme really work?