FLOWER Beauty Concealer Kit, Hollywood Secret, 0.04 oz uploaded by Natasha L.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Conceal, Correct, Brighten & Lighten! Perfect for under eyes and concealing skin imperfections. Included is an undereye brightening base; apply before concealer to lighten dark under eye circles and provide a light base for concealer. see more...

Megan J.
I really wanted to like this product. The packaging is super cute, but the product has been a bust for me. I'm not sure what is going on or why it isn't working out but I can't get any of it to stay in place no matter what I have tried. The product also dries fast so I have to scrub off the top with every use. I will keep trying because for a drugstore product it was about $13-14 with tax. But as of right now, nope.
abbie m.
best concealer drugstore palette! i would never stop buying this product!! it doesn't take a huge apply to cover up
lillie l.
Anderson, SC
I love this concealer it's the best I will always use this as my go 2.I love flowers packaging to its super cute
Natasha L.
Prince Albert
It works but it doesn't work as well as my other concealer and it leaves a weird look after I added powder it's not something I'd instantly pick once I need to get concealer
Megan J.
What have you done with this product to make it work the best?