BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Conceal, Correct, Brighten & Lighten! Perfect for under eyes and concealing skin imperfections. Included is an undereye brightening base; apply before concealer to lighten dark under eye circles and provide a light base for concealer. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan J.
I really wanted to like this product. The packaging is super cute, but the product has been a bust for me. I'm not sure what is going on or why it isn't working out but I can't get any of it to stay in place no matter what I have tried. The product also dries fast so I have to scrub off the top with every use. I will keep trying because for a drugstore product it was about $13-14 with tax. But as of right now, nope.
abbie m.
best concealer drugstore palette! i would never stop buying this product!! it doesn't take a huge apply to cover up
lillie l.
Anderson, SC
I love this concealer it's the best I will always use this as my go 2.I love flowers packaging to its super cute
Megan J.
What have you done with this product to make it work the best?