FLOWER Beauty Complete Brow Kit, Take a Brow, 0.03 oz uploaded by Lissett G.FLOWER Beauty Complete Brow Kit, Take a Brow, 0.03 oz uploaded by Lenie J.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Featuring a clear brow taming wax to combat unruly or bushy brows and 3 universal brow powder colors to fill in sparse areas from thinning or over-plucking. Your complete Eye Brow kit to beautifully tamed, structured and cleanly-defined eyebrows! see more...

Lori L.
I received this Brow Kit free with my purchase from flowerbeauty.com. I have very dark, full eyebrows so I don't usually do anything with my brows. But I thought I would experiment and see what all the fuss was about. It comes i three colors and a brow wax to hold the powder in place. Believe it or not, the dark brown was too dark for my eyebrows making me feel like my already doll bores were overly exaggerated. I did use a lighter hand on the second brow and it didn't look as pronounced, which I was grateful for. The was really did hold the powder in place, which I wasn't sure about since it was applied with the little brush as well. Overall, I think this brow kit would be good for beginners with varying shades of brown. I don't believe the lightest color could be utilized by blondes unless that had darker blonde hair. FLOWER Beauty Complete Brow Kit, Take a Brow, 0.03 oz
Stephanie M.
McDonough, GA
I recieved this eyebrow kit free with purchase from their website. I kinda thought it was a waste because I have never done anything with my brows. They are very full already. I just thought I would play with it and I actually have been liking it. I have found that my brows are too taupe(gray) for my skin and to add a little of the darker color in makes it look better. It doesn't give the painted on brow look (which I hate). I'm still not sure what to do with the waxy one though.