FLOWER Beauty Color Proof Long-wear Lip Creme, CP2 I'm Blushing, 0.4 oz uploaded by Christina C.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

The proof is in the color! Flower Color Proof Long-wear Lip Creme is a complete pout perfector. This high-intensity color wears flawlessly throughout the day, without feathering or fading. The creamy texture has an opaque, satin finish, perfect for... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
These lip cremes from FLOWER Beauty are a must have! I got some of them and I was hesitant at first. But the shades are especially beautiful, they are comfortable on the lips, pigmented, and simply gorgeous. After the actual creme on your lips wears off they stain your lips so you're left with this beautiful wash of color that is still very vibrant and noticeable. I absolutely love these and will be picking up more, and so should you!
Nouchee S.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is okay. I love the smell of it and the application is easy. It is also a very pigmented lip product. I thought it was like a lipgloss but something about this product is strange. Maybe it is the taste of it of the smell but its kind of messy for me. I would recommend it tho because it is super nice on the lips.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
So I just bought my my first tube of "Flower" cosmetics, long wear lip creme. I have the shade CP2 "I'm blushing" When I think Its a really pretty nude pink color. It reminds me of a flush of the cheeks on my lips. It goes on real smoothe, and buttery. I think this was 8$ Thing is, their cosmetics are made out of flowers and herbs. straight organic raw makeup. I love that. I also have their highlighter chubby bronzer that goes on like butter too. Most people probably wouldn't like the smell or taste, but I'm weird, and it smells and tastes like raw ingredients for me. Their cosmetics are a bit overpriced to be in drug stores..but the quality actually makes it prestige worthy. Seriously. The tube of this lip creme was adorable, and I love the packaging. I dig it. Not for everyone, but I love this lip creme, and will be buying more.