BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Flower Eau de Toilette Rollerball: For an intimate, tender and soft feel A fragrance collection for the modern day "every" woman

Cori S.
Macon, GA
Kind of reminds me of " White Diamonds". A sweet not over bearing scent. I like that it is a light scent and with the roll on ball its small enough to just throw in any person & easy to apply. If you have allergies and people around you do as well sometimes body mist can be way too much. I caught this on sale in the clearance section of Walmart for 3bucks! đź’—
Milly M.
I used to have this fragrance, it was so good, it smell like heaven in earth, I am a woman that always have to be in a move so I KNOW i can trust in this fragrance because it doesn`t wil leave you bad, I REALLY MISS that scent it was unique and really good
Haleigh L.
Yale, OK
Smells nice and I love the packaging! I love the rose gold cap. The rollerball perfumes are great to throw in your purse, or for travelling. I feel like this is more of an evening scent.
Teonsha T.
I love this fragrance. It stays with you all day so it's not a let down. The scent is very floral and sweet too me. Whenever I wear this people always ask me what I'm wearing.
Xiomara G.
Does anyone know what the scent smells like? Is it sweet or is it too strong? What does it compare with?