BY FLOWER BEAUTY

• I have yet to try a cream shadow, are they easy to blend? Is it w...1 Answers
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found these at Wal-Mart at $4. Which I'm surprised about that because I believe they were originally $8. The packaging is amazing. I love the rose gold packaging. Love it! This brand is only at Wal-Mart just so everyone knows that. I found the eyeshadow creme to be very creamy. I want to buy more! I'm really impressed with it. I'm impressed with everything that Flower Beauty has. I can't wait to test out more from them!
April G.
I seen these at my local Walmart, so I decided to pick a few up and see what they are all about. It's a creamy creme eye shadow that has to be set, I use it as a base for my shimmer shadows that need a boost. It can also be used as a highlight for darker skin tones. My best friend is a rich cocoa color and this as a highlight is *hands up* heaven!
Xavius L.
I really like this eyeshadow. I bought it at my local Walmart (it was on clearance so idk if they're discontinued). It's a creme that NEEDS to be set. I just use translucent powder right after applying. Besides that, it's a beautiful color & id imagine it could compliment many different skin tones. If you can get your hands on it, do so!
Mirelys A.
When I first read it was powder-to-creme I thought it was a typo, as things usually go the other way, but nope. This blush is pretty cool. It comes in a sifter jar, you put some on your finger, and it turns into a creme as you apply it. I'm very pale and...
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love these creme eyeshadows. I think they are so easy to apply and they are so easy to use. It definitely saves me a lot of time. It glides on super smoothly and they have great colors to choose from.
Victoria S.
I love this color and brand and everything! It's very easy to apply and gives you that shimmer look. I love it so much and works great with any brush I highly recommend you purchase and I would definitely buy again
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Flower is a good brand and their prices really help the everyday budget. The shadows stay awhile and have good pigmentation!
April S.
Trenton, NS
I really like these eyeshadows, I bought a white/silver from Walmart because it was on clearance & loved it so much I went back the next day and bought 1 of each colour that was left ! It applies nicely, has a gorgeous shimmer & lasts all day ! I recommend buying this product if you can still find it !
Rosa M.
Salem, OR
I have yet to try a cream shadow, are they easy to blend? Is it worth purchasing? How much do they topically go for? $$?