FLOWER Beauty by Drew Barrymore Color Play Créme Eyeshadows - Awesome Blossom uploaded by Shania V.FLOWER Beauty by Drew Barrymore Color Play Créme Eyeshadows - Awesome Blossom uploaded by Alysha L.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

FLOWER Beauty by Drew Barrymore Color Play Créme Eyeshadows - Awesome Blossom
  • "This is such a beautiful color,it is creamy but has such good pigment. It goes wonderfully with my skin complexion, I plan on buying some of the other colors as well" in 4 reviews
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I got the shade flirty floret as a gift with purchase and I was so surprised at how well it works. The color is a beautiful bronze color and it goes on smooth dries down and stays all day long. I highly recommend and will be adding more colors.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Guadalupe C.
Tucson, AZ
Very good drugstore cream eyeshadow. Very pigmented but at times can be hard to blend with other eye shadows. I usually use it all over the lid and blend out the edges. I dint use it with other products. Also very cheap.
Amber R.
These are good for drugstore cream shadows, but at the same time I don't like the price point all that much! Maybelline and elf have similar cream shadow pots that I like just as well if not more than the flower brand and you're spending half (or less than half for elf) the price! By all means flower beauty is still cheaper than high end brands but when it comes to drugstore stuff I'll stick with the cheaper alternatives!
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
My all time favorite I love Drew Barrymore 💗 this eyeshadow is amazing its a bit pricey but I love this product! I heard you can only buy any flower products at Walmart! It last for hours and its so pretty And you can wear it light or build on it and wear it darker! I will definitely buy this again! Best eyeshadow Crème ever!
Stephanie S.
Albuquerque , NM
Although a little expensive for a drug store product this creme eyeshadow is good quality and worth it. The color payoff is great and the shadow is very creamy and blend able. The color selection is not wide which is the only downfall but I peeps ally enjoy brown earthy tones. I would recommend this product
Emma B.
Abbeville, SC
This definitely looks amazing! The only thing is it creases a great bit. Yes great packaging. It compares to wet in Wild. First time user, definitely wouldn't repeat. Recommend only if you don't look for long lasting shadows
Shayne S.
Durham, NC
Creamy formula, great color payoff. Overall it is a nice product, it just doesn't last very long at all. It kind of melts off the lid after a few hours and doesn't blend well with other shadows.
Maria D.
Easley, SC
I love love love this product in all the shades they have its my go to product i buy it as gifts for my friends and they love it to
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, Georgia
I have three of these in different shades and these work kind of like the paint pots and they make your eyeshadow more vibrant!