Flower Beauty Brow Vixen Tattoo Effect Stain

by Flower Beauty

Our revolutionary Brow Vixen Tattoo Effect Stain is the answer to brows that wow all day long. The precision chisel tipped applicator delivers bold brow pigments that adhere to your natural hairs to define & sculpt them to perfection. The long-wearing, smudge proof formula locks in your look all day, no touch-ups required. Enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, the formula conditions for full, healthy looking brows.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Flower Beauty Brow Vixen Tattoo Effect Stain!
Tracy T.
Sandy, UT
Flower Beauty Brow Vixen Tattoo Effect Stain uploaded by Tracy T.
Flower Beauty Brow Vixen Tattoo Effect Stain uploaded by Tracy T.
It works well. Not great for brush stokes, but fills in nicely. More wet like a marker. It is darker than I expected, but still works well for me. Easy and quick to use. Would buy this again when I run out.
Candy B.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Blonde
I purchased the Taupe shade of this product and it was just the worst! Imagine a slant tip sharpie... and this is it! At first, the ink for brow filling was there as very vivid. I was excited to try it. But as I was finishing up one brow and began starting on the other one, there was no more ink left! After continuous shaking, I got a few more faints strokes of the brow product. But that was it. Since then, I can get out of it is a very light tint. Requires many strokes and a way too much effort. This is a useless product. I love Flower Beauty, but this was the biggest disappointment ever.
Jack R.
Flower Beauty Brow Vixen Tattoo Effect Stain uploaded by Jack R.
Purchased at: CVS
I got their darkest color, espresso, and to be honest. I’m disappointed. I was hoping for something much more darker. And this brown has a very heavy red pigment which looks weird in the sun/light. One thing that is good about it is that it does last long !!!
Chey A.
Lithia Springs
A pretty decent every day brow marker. I didn’t find the color to be too much of a stain, as it came off with my nightly face wipe on the first go around. The color was nice for my brows though, and it lasted all day. The marker-like applicator made doing my brows a breeze! Plus this brand is owned by one of my favorite celebrities ;)
Cheyanne W.
I bought this product on a whim because I wanted to try something new for my brows. The applicator reminds me of a felt tip eyeliner and the formula is honestly the same as a liquid eyeliner too. Once you apply it, it’s stuck there. It doesn’t blend out no matter how much you go over it with a spoolie. It’s hard not to get “sharpie brows” when you use this product unless you use a REALLY light hand with it. However, while I don’t like using this to fill in my brows, I do use it after I use a brow pomade only to sharpen up the tail of my brows and go over any small areas that still look a little sparse and it works well for that. I probably wouldn’t repurchase this product.
Melissa F.
Toomsboro , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I was impressed by Brow Vixen Tattoo effect. Once I put it on and brushes out my brows they looks so naturally tamed and even. Love this!
Allyson M.
Bangor, ME
Wouldn’t recommend this to anyone. Was really thinking I could use this to fill in the front of my brows with small hairlike strokes. It’s difficult to achieve the thin strokes and even if I did achieve the hairlike look the taupe color is RED.
Natasha K.
Woodbury, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Blonde
I love the brown tatto it last for a couple days and doesnt budge. I would recommend to a friend and will definitely be buying again
Jessi J.
Flower Beauty Brow Vixen Tattoo Effect Stain uploaded by Jessi J.
Flower Beauty Brow Vixen Tattoo Effect Stain uploaded by Jessi J.
This is such a disappointing product. The felt tip wasn’t consistently producing ink at all. Save your NZD 7 and skip this.

Looking for your answer?