FLOWER Beauty Brow Master All-in-1 Brow Mascara, AB2 Medium/Dark, 0.35 oz uploaded by Leah A.FLOWER Beauty Brow Master All-in-1 Brow Mascara, AB2 Medium/Dark, 0.35 oz uploaded by Giselle N.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Master your 'brows! Flower Brow Master All-in-1 Brow Mascara is your complete brow tinting and taming tool in one portable little package. The sheer brow mascara tames unruly eyebrows while adding a natural tint of color to fill in sparse areas. Apply... see more...

Jayme C.
Jayme C.
Birmingham
I love this product! It's not messy and it doesn't make my brows look super dark and thick, it just fills them in and I like the other end where you can also distribute the tint where you want it. It's such a great item to use, I use it everytime I put on my makeup and sometimes I even use it as an actual mascara!
Leah A.
Leah A.
Bremerton
Amazing! Its super black, doesn't flake, and keeps mg lashes curled! I would also recommend their lash primer! Its fantastic!
Giselle N.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
I liked it, although I found it difficult to use a part of the brushes, the result was satisfactory.....
Ashton W.
Ashton W.
Blanchard, OK
Love this tint! It is super easy to apply. I use this when I'm running late and don't have time to fully fill in my brows with a pencil and they look great!