FLOWER Beauty Brow Master All-in-1 Brow Mascara, AB1 Light/Medium, 0.35 oz uploaded by Lydia B.FLOWER Beauty Brow Master All-in-1 Brow Mascara, AB1 Light/Medium, 0.35 oz uploaded by Lydia B.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

Master your 'brows! Flower Brow Master All-in-1 Brow Mascara is your complete brow tinting and taming tool in one portable little package. The sheer brow mascara tames unruly eyebrows while adding a natural tint of color to fill in sparse areas. Apply... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Taylor M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Can I get a life time subscription of this please ?! This is amazing and super affordable! I don’t use the brushes that come with the handle only the brush in the bottle . The way this drys isn’t hard or flaky a very natural look for me and my blonde eyebrows . I have naturally red hair and blonde eyebrows so I have to keep my eyebrows drawn on but hate a fake look!
Sierra K.
Middlefield, OH
I really like this brow mascara! It goes on really easy! It reminds me of the Benefit Cosmetics gimmie brow mascara except it this product from FLOWER is half as expensive and you get so much more in the container! I bought this from Target and will definitely be buying again!
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
This isn’t the worse Flower Beauty product I have tried, but I do not recommend it. The brush is the size of a mascara wand and has an hourglass shape, which does not make sense to me for a brow product. The only upside is that it doesn’t clump up with a lot of product. You have to put the wand back in the tube in order to brush them out with the comb. I wish the comb was a spoolie. The color selection is lacking as well. They only have light/medium and medium/dark, and the medium/dark is not dark enough for my dark brown hair. I will use the product up, but will not repurchase and would not recommend.