Flower Beauty Blush Bomb Color Drops for Cheeks

by Flower Beauty

A new way to give your cheeks fresh, healthy color in an instant! Each drop of this silky, lightweight formula blends seamlessly. Buildable and natural looking for a perfect flush every time. Awarded: BRIDES Beauty Awards 2019, Glamour Beauty Awards 2019, Refinery 29 Beauty Innovator Award 2019 Best Beauty Products Under $25. Shop Blush Bomb in 'Bitten' here. 100% of flowerbeauty.com net proceeds of our Blush Bomb Color Drops in the shade Bitten will support black founders through the Pull Up for Change Small Business Impact Fund.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Flower Beauty Blush Bomb Color Drops for Cheeks!
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Flower Beauty Blush Bomb Color Drops for Cheeks uploaded by Rachael S.
Purchased at: CVS
I was so excited to try this line and even more so because it is Drew Barrymore's line💖. It did not disappoint!!! Beautiful silky lightweight texture with a radiant finish, this blush is highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. It blends seamlessly and gives you that fresh healthy glow!!! Love love love this and I cannot wait to try more of her line.💖😍😊💖😍
Joy K.
Flower Beauty Blush Bomb Color Drops for Cheeks uploaded by Joy K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Pinched (BB2)
Great liquid blush that has a nice natural finish and long lasting. It’s a dupe for glossier’s cloud paint, and it seems like a mix between dusk and puff. Flower Beauty Blush Bomb Color Drops for Cheeks Glossier Cloud Paint
Vania A.
Beaverton, OR
Flower Beauty Blush Bomb Color Drops for Cheeks uploaded by Vania A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite blush ever! One little drop goes a long way since it’s strongly pigmented, even on my dark South Asian skin. It’s very buildable, but don’t squeeze out more than one drop at a time! This color in particular is really flattering, and I could see it working with nearly any skin tone. I like to apply it with a fluffy brush for better control, but it could definitely be applied with your fingers if that’s your preference. It lasts a pretty long time (stayed on for a 2-3 hour hike) and has a nice smooth finish. Honestly, compared to Cloud Paint (which I like too) this is not only a dupe but is even better.
Sarah O.
Review for: Bitten (BB5)
One of the best cream blushes on the market. Easy to blend and looks super natural. It definitely a game changer
Smiljana S.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Flower Beauty Blush Bomb Color Drops for Cheeks uploaded by Smiljana S.
Review for: Bitten (BB5)
Gorgeous cream/liquid blush! I am in love. This blends so easily and leaves a gorgeous slightly luminous finish. The color range is solid too, I'll probably pick up more shades. For a liquid formula, this quite long-lasting. Great quality for the price
Tina C.
Review for: Bitten (BB5)
A dupe for Cloud Paint that is worth the hype. I like the applicator as you can control the amount and the price is affordable. “Bitten” is not as intense as it looks and the most beautiful shade.
Kelly R.
Madison, WI
Review for: Bitten (BB5)
One of my favorite liquid/cream blushes. Great price and pretty colors. These are easy to blend and would really work well for most skin types.
yorleny A.
Hialeah, FL
Beautiful pigmented and glory. The formula is easy to work with a finger, brush or beauty sponge and leaves your cheeks looking healthy and plump.
Kate H.
Bend, OR
Review for: Bitten (BB5)
I love this blush! This gives me the nicest, de worst flushed finish. It’s perfect for days when I’m busy and I can just dot some on, blend it out and it gives a gorgeous flush of color. They’re a little sheer, but buildable so you can get the perfect coverage and look you want. They’re thinner than the glossier cloud paint and sometimes you get way too much which is frustrating.
itsmecherry V.
Gainesville
Flower Beauty Blush Bomb Color Drops for Cheeks uploaded by itsmecherry V.
Review for: Bitten (BB5)
I like this blush in terms of the formula, easy to blend with finger or sponge and gives you the dewy finish. I just didnt enjoy the shade nectar for my medium skintone. It barely shows up. Maybe this is for lighter skintone.

Looking for your answer?