Flower Beauty Bitten Lip Stain

by Flower Beauty

The new Bitten Lip Stain gives you stay-all-day color with an innovative hydrating formula. Our unique water-based, hydration-packed, and gluten-free formula has gentle staining pigments that apply like a gloss and stays put like a stain with non-feather

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Flower Beauty Bitten Lip Stain!
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Sweet
Personally, I don't wear bright reds on my lips a lot. But, this one isn't that intimidating. This goes on a bright, glossy red - but, wears down to a nice red stain. It wears nicely, and feels comfortable on the lips. The only problem I had with this lip stain was that it wore down a lot lighter on my top lip than on my bottom lip. Overall, it is very nice, and I would definitely recommend it.
Sarah S.
Weaverville, NC
Flower Beauty Bitten Lip Stain uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Coy
I really wanted to love this product but sadly I had to return. For me formula was awesome, however the taste of this product is very chemically. I also experienced a tingle, I’m not sure if this is plumping. Also even after it dries down I can taste it through my day it’s overwhelming for me. If taste isn’t an issue for you than the formula is brilliant! It’s sheer to buildable and feels almost like an oil on the lips. It’s not sticky and dries down almost to a satin. This does have some decent lasting power but is easy to remove. Only other mention is the Small color range, they could work on the taste and expand the shades and I would be all in!Flower Beauty Bitten Lip Stain Flower Beauty Bitten Lip Stain
Katy W.
Mesquite, TX
Review for: Play
I received the Flower Beauty bitten lip stain in Play as a free gift with purchase. I love the color & find myself reaching for it several times a week. It's not moisturizing, but it's not drying either. I haven't had problems with the product transferring. I really love it.
darci B.
New york, NY
Review for: Play
great everyday mauve color. my go-to lip color now that Iam going to work and wearing a mask. it's long wearing and does not transfer to my mask. Also does not dry out my lips. Very easy to use, color is slightly buildable. my 13yo loves it too
Marisa R.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Sweet
It's a cute color. Not moisturizing of course. Pretty comfort on. Could last longer, given that it's a stain.
Kayli C.
Review for: Play
This is a great option for a drugstore lip tint. If you're familiar with Korean beauty water tints, it's very similar. It has a sheer watery texture, which dries down semi-matte after a few minutes. It feels very light on the lips. Play is a pretty natural mauve color which darkens a bit as it dries down. It's fairly transfer proof, but will fade with eating and drinking.
Rebecca K.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Coy
I am in love with this product! I’ve been searching for a lip product that gives good but sheer color payoff, is moisturizing, and isn’t as fussy as a lipstick can be - and this is it! It goes on like an oil but dries down quickly, and it is seriously transfer proof like it says! Will be repurchasing and trying out some of the other shades in the future for sure.

Looking for your answer?