FLOWER Beauty Balm BB Cream ~ BB1 uploaded by Haley  R.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

It's the balm! Flower Beauty Balm BB Cream is the ultimate multitasker for your skin. A primer, foundation, and concealer all in one formula, it's the beauty-loving, time-saving solution your skin has been waiting for. Apply all over face to even out... see more...

• Is this a full coverage by cream? Is it matte?FLOWER Beau...1 Answers
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
I am up in the air with this BB cream. Some days I love it and others I hate it ! It has awesome packaging and is an affordable price. I just don't know how I feel about the formula. I purchased it at Walmart
Taylor R.
Bought this after I saw a YouTube review it and I love it. I have dry skin and it doesn't emphasize any dryness, stays on well and is super light. I love this.
Casey S.
Rosamond , CA
Dries down really nice without any other product. The colour is great for my paper skin. It lasts all day. It applies super easy and has great coverage.
Heather C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This is the best drugstore product I've ever picked up! It stays as long as my high end foundation. It doesn't clog my pores or anything.
Haley  R.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this BB cream! The coverage is amazing and has a really great matte finish. Does great with controlling oil and it lasts all day!
vivian j.
this is a great BB full coverage foundation. its not caky on the skin at all! it looks great and doesn't budge stays on all day.
Edith G.
Richardson, Tx
It makes me feel like I don't have any makeup on and it makes my face feel very soft❤️
Kristina  B.
Fort Frances , ON
Best drugstore BB cream I've ever tried. Medium coverage, great staying power, and doesn't break me out. BB1 is great for fair/light skin with neutral undertones. My only gripe is that flower beauty pulled out of Canada so I can't get this locally anymore.
Nicole M.
San pedro sula
Ive tried these before and i admit that i really love it recomend these bb cream you dint have to miss these on your mackeup bag , you dont even have to put foundation after these it just neutralize your color skin
Brittany M.
Rothesay , New Brunswick
This isn't terrible but it didn't last all day for me. Maybe if I tried it with a primer. It kind of got flaky after a while
Abigail D.