FLOWER Beauty Balm BB Cream ~ BB1 uploaded by Haley  R.

BY FLOWER BEAUTY

It's the balm! Flower Beauty Balm BB Cream is the ultimate multitasker for your skin. A primer, foundation, and concealer all in one formula, it's the beauty-loving, time-saving solution your skin has been waiting for. Apply all over face to even out... see more...

• Is this a full coverage by cream? Is it matte?FLOWER Beauty Balm ...1 Answers
Lauren S.
Mesa, AZ
I have a very mixed review of this. As far as a BB cream is concerned this is not it. It's very full coverage but can be way patchy if not careful. Also you MUST use a primer so that it doesn't just absorb into all of your pores.
However if you're looking for an affordable foundation that doesn't feel heavy then this is for you. As long as you prime first and want full coverage you'll be very satisfied. No moisturizing qualities that most BB creams have.
Morgan K.
Centerville, GA
Five stars all day long! This product is about $13 and acts as a primer, concealer, and foundation. I have nothing but great things to say about it. It also has pretty packaging. I recommend this to people all the time!! Literally my favorite!
Robin W.
Love this product. Full coverage is not a joke with this. The packaging is very nice also. It has a velvet Finnish which I didn’t even know I would like. This is the first time I’ve bought this but I would buy it again. I just wish there was more of a variety of skin tones in this line.
stefani v.
Wise, VA
Love this bb cream. Normally I am not a fan of bb cream but this one has amazing coverage. I would go as far as saying medium to full. Easily accessible at Walmart. I would say I think the price is a little high but overall a great product I will definitely repurchase.
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret, NC
I have really enjoyed this product so far. It is however full coverage, but very light weight. I would say definitely start with a primer & if you're oily like me, set it with a powder. I do like the finish of this, but don't think it is very long lasting.
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
I am up in the air with this BB cream. Some days I love it and others I hate it ! It has awesome packaging and is an affordable price. I just don't know how I feel about the formula. I purchased it at Walmart
Evette T.
Millstone
Absolutely love this product! Definitely lived up to it's expectation as a full coverage BB cream. So happy with this product and would definitely buy again! Cheap and easy to apply!
Lyka W.
Wichita Falls, TX
I like this BB cream as a budget option. It has medium coverage, but is a buildable formula that I can use without having to put concealer underneath. This is my go to product for every day use, and it's pretty wallet friendly. I like this brand better compared to other drugstore brands. I user the color BB4.
Taylor R.
Bought this after I saw a YouTube review it and I love it. I have dry skin and it doesn't emphasize any dryness, stays on well and is super light. I love this.
Heather C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This is the best drugstore product I've ever picked up! It stays as long as my high end foundation. It doesn't clog my pores or anything.
Abigail D.