BY FLOWER BEAUTY

It's the balm! Flower Beauty Balm BB Cream is the ultimate multitasker for your skin. A primer, foundation, and concealer all in one formula, it's the beauty-loving, time-saving solution your skin has been waiting for. Apply all over face to even out... see more...

• Does this last long on the skin? I have oily skin so I’m ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this bb cream yet. I watched a beauty gur...3 Answers
  • How lightweight is this? Is it heavy or cakey? It's adver...1 Answers
FLOWER Beauty Balm BB Cream, 1 oz
  • "overall this is a really full coverage bb cream, similar to my it cosmetics cc cream. it feels good on the skin, especially since i have dry skin. i'm not sure how it would perform on oily skin. i'm gonna continue using it and see how it works. only turn off was the oz of watery fluid that came out of it before the foundation came out. wasn't sure if i was gonna like it, but so far so good." in 6 reviews
  • "I love this bb cream! I usually don't use bb creams because I love full coverage, however I kept seeing youtubers talk about this so I decided to try it and I'm so glad I did! This has so much coverage for a bb cream! I love the way it looks on my skin, I have really dry skin but this works well on my face and looks airbrushed! I love the coverage it gives for a bb cream and feels lightweight" in 3 reviews
Ashley C.
Newburgh, IN
I was so disappointed in this product:( especially because I love my girl Drew! It did not blend into my skin at all, it felt like a dry paste. Would not recommend
Carine S.
I bought this in good faith that it would be an amazing product. However, I was disappoinment when trying it out. Everytime I would squeeze the tube, water would come out. I only applied a small amount and was immediately turned off by it. If you're thinking of buying this product, just don't. Not worth it!
💕 💕.
I bought this BB cream because a YouTuber said it has full coverage. I'm very disappointed in this foundation and she's lost a subscriber! No coverage and a greasy greasy face after an hour of wear. No SPF! Not worth the money! FLOWER BEAUTY is a hit or miss brand. So far the best from this line is the Glossy lipsticks in the black tubes.
Victoria C.
Way too cakey! When I think B.B. cream I think, light and airy, medium coverage. This product is thick and moussey. Clings to dry patches and texture! It showed me lines I didn’t even know I had! I threw it out after giving it a few chances.
Jessica D.
Eufaula, AL
Ewwwww I bought this stuff and immediately threw it away! It was so heavy on my face...like it couldn't breathe. If I could rate it a zero then I would.
Amarissa D.
I was so excited for this product because I have trouble finding yellow toned BB creams or foundations in the drugstore. Throughout the whole day, I felt this sensation where I needed to touch my face. It eventually got worse and I removed the BB cream to find that I got contact dermatitis from wearing it. My eye is also partially swollen.
Jessica B.
I tried this because it was recommended on YouTube. The beauty blogger said that it was very pigmented, which I found to be false. Not only was it not that pigmented, it was hard to blend and just did not sit well on the skin. I recommend covergirl clean matte BB cream instead.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is more of a foundation than a bb cream, it is full coverage but it was too heavy. Its alright, not my favorite
Yessire P.
Maracaibo
Review for: Flower Beauty Balm BB Cream, 1 oz more...
It is a little pricey for being drugsture and the quality is not good at least is not good for oily skin. This bb cream was an oily mess on me. This is like nothing on the skin it does not hava any coverage. i put 2 stars because it could worl for other skin types but for mine it was a total no
R E.
I love bb cream usually, but this one just didn't measure up. It was almost watery and didn't cover much at all. It didn't even look like I had anything on, and not in a good way. It made my skin more oily and i also didn't like the smell. The packaging was cute though!
Brittanie I.
Lilly, PA
Has anyone used this bb cream yet. I watched a beauty guru test this out, and she said it was amazingly full coverage. Any other opinions?FLOWER Beauty Balm BB Cream, 1 oz
Emily M.
Charlotte, NC
Does this last long on the skin? I have oily skin so I’m not sure how it would last!
Sloane S.
People have mentioned that this bb cream can be heavy on the skin- has anyone tried mixing this with a face oil and had positive results?
Elizabeth C.
Jersey City, NJ
How lightweight is this? Is it heavy or cakey? It's advertised as "full coverage" but I need a lightweight bb cream for my dry skin.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I love coverage but will this be too thick to use during summertime?