BY FLOWER BEAUTY

It's the balm! Flower Beauty Balm BB Cream is the ultimate multitasker for your skin. A primer, foundation, and concealer all in one formula, it's the beauty-loving, time-saving solution your skin has been waiting for. Apply all over face to even out... see more...

• Does this last long on the skin? I have oily skin so I’m ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this bb cream yet. I watched a beauty gur...3 Answers
  • How lightweight is this? Is it heavy or cakey? It's adver...1 Answers
FLOWER Beauty Balm BB Cream, 1 oz
  • "overall this is a really full coverage bb cream, similar to my it cosmetics cc cream. it feels good on the skin, especially since i have dry skin. i'm not sure how it would perform on oily skin. i'm gonna continue using it and see how it works. only turn off was the oz of watery fluid that came out of it before the foundation came out. wasn't sure if i was gonna like it, but so far so good." in 6 reviews
  • "I love this bb cream! I usually don't use bb creams because I love full coverage, however I kept seeing youtubers talk about this so I decided to try it and I'm so glad I did! This has so much coverage for a bb cream! I love the way it looks on my skin, I have really dry skin but this works well on my face and looks airbrushed! I love the coverage it gives for a bb cream and feels lightweight" in 3 reviews
Katherine G.
Burlington, NC
Review for: Flower Beauty Balm BB Cream, 1 oz more...
This is soooooo full coverage. No joke. You only need a pea sized amount for your entire face and it is very matte and oil controlling. It lasts a good eight or nine hours on my skin, and I have combination skin ( normal cheeks and chin, dry around the mouth and between brows, oily t zone), and it doesn’t emphasize texture or dry patches. It might be too dry for some people, so I would say for those people it might be best to lightly set a oily spots and the rest pretty much sets itself. A setting spray will bring some life and hydration back to the face if needed. Honestly I think it’s great for all skin types. I will be using with my Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Foundation for the heavy duty summer days. GREAT PRODUCT.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
Review for: Flower Beauty Balm BB Cream, 1 oz more...
I really enjoy using this cc cream. It’s got a beautiful coverage and blends easily. It last a long time on my skin and the color matches me great. It’s comfortable to wear and I do recommend. I will also be repurchasing.
Amanda L.
Gadsden, AL
Review for: Flower Beauty Balm BB Cream, 1 oz more...
This is not like any normal B.B. cream, just like Casey Holmes said in her video reviewing this product, it’s like a full coverage foundation! I have oily skin and this is matte all day! Isn’t a 12 hour foundation unfortunately but it still lasts pretty well when you set it with powder!
Ashley C.
Leland, NC
This product is hit or miss. 1. It is a full coverage BB cream 2. It can look great. 3. It can take ALOT of effort to blend it. 4. Packaging flaw, the product separates and needs to be kneaded heavily to remix before application.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Review for: Flower Beauty Balm BB Cream, 1 oz, Flower Beauty Balm BB Cream, 1 oz, Flower Beauty Balm BB Cream, 1 oz more...
I'm not sure what is up with the bad reviews on the Flower Beauty Balm BB Cream because I personally loved it. I found it on clearance during a season switch-up at Walmart and I am so pumped that I did. It provided extra coverage and blended relatively easy; and  for combination skin it was great!
Dez E.
Review for: Flower Beauty Balm BB Cream, 1 oz more...
I am in love with this B.B. cream , it’s a must have ! It’s more like a full coverage foundation , it’s looks amazing on the skin , doesn’t cake up and it’s fairly priced for a drugstore brand . The shade range could be better that’s the only con .
Victoria C.
Way too cakey! When I think B.B. cream I think, light and airy, medium coverage. This product is thick and moussey. Clings to dry patches and texture! It showed me lines I didn’t even know I had! I threw it out after giving it a few chances.
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Flower Beauty Balm BB Cream, 1 oz more...
I bought this at Walmart a few weeks back and honestly I would not call this a BB cream. This product is definitely a foundation and provides full coverage. It makes my skin look dewy and flawless I will repurchase for sure.
Maddie F.
Pharr, TX
Pros: AMAZING coverage(equivalent to a full coverage foundation), nice finish on skin, light feel
Cons: can oxidate, small variety of shades. Couldn't find a shade quite light enough for me.
Ashlyn A.
Grapevine
I love the way this B.B. cream feels on my skin! It is more full coverage than a normal B.B. cream. It does get pretty oily on my face after a few hours, but nothing you can’t handle
Brittanie I.
Lilly, PA
Has anyone used this bb cream yet. I watched a beauty guru test this out, and she said it was amazingly full coverage. Any other opinions?FLOWER Beauty Balm BB Cream, 1 oz
Emily M.
Charlotte, NC
Does this last long on the skin? I have oily skin so I’m not sure how it would last!
Sloane S.
People have mentioned that this bb cream can be heavy on the skin- has anyone tried mixing this with a face oil and had positive results?
Elizabeth C.
Jersey City, NJ
How lightweight is this? Is it heavy or cakey? It's advertised as "full coverage" but I need a lightweight bb cream for my dry skin.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I love coverage but will this be too thick to use during summertime?