BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #19 in Juice

There’s nothing in here but 100% pure Florida orange juice. (Not even a shred of pulp—so relax, kids!) Squeezed from our very own fresh oranges, grown right here in Florida. Naturally. It’s 100% premium. 100% Florida. 100% delicious.

Kristina C.
Portland, OR
Florida's Natural Orange Juice is one of the best orange juices out there. It costs a little bit more, but its definitely worth it. All of the oranges used for this juice are grown in Florida just as the name suggests. No concentrates! This is a great part of any breakfast spread or used in smoothies or marinades. You can find this juice at almost any grocery store, and it's a fabulous deal when it goes on sale.
Emma G.
My kids love pulp in their juice, my kids tried this and looked at me crazy. The oldest read the carton and said "no orange pieces! This is fake juice." So needless to say I drank it with my vodka as I cooked dinner for the rest of the week. Other than this one thing it's not bad juice.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
We drink a lot of orange juice in our house. My son absolutely loves it and it’s one of the only juices I keep in the house for him. It’s just got that great orange taste that makes you feel good and refreshed. It also has great benefits like giving you lots of calcium which is good for your bones. This brand is one of the best!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
BEST ORANGE JUICE IN THE WORLD. I will not be drinking Tropicana again anytime soon. This orange juice right here is hands down the greatest one I have ever tasted. It is actual orange juice without the pulp and additives. It tastes super fresh and unlike any other orange juice I have ever tried. Also the makers have an orange farm in Florida where they have all the beautiful oranges that create this juice. I taste 0 sugar when I drink it and highly recommend it to anyone. It is crazy to think I would like it, because the day I bought it, I had just picked it at random. Thank you random selection.
Caleshia H.
St Petersburg, FL
Florida's Natural is made not too far from where I live. I drove by the facility located in an orange grove with lots of fresh oranges. I started drinking it from that point forward. It never tastes watered down or bland. It is sweet and tangy! Just the way orange juice should be.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
This is a great orange juice to use in Mimosas. It isn’t thick and it’s tangy enough to cut the wine. It has a good flavor and is pretty cheap. I like the cap they now use rather than the old pull-apart carton method. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Stephanie S.
I appreciate the fact that these juices allow you to choose the amount of pulp you have because sometimes you feel like you need to strain your oj just to get a drink. That is not the case for this oj! It’s smooth, tastes good, and is decently priced.
Tabitha R.
My husband love this orange juice. He says the flavor isn’t too strong for him and he loves that he can buy it without the pulp in it which is a bonus too him as he hates the pulp. I love it quite week myself. It goes along great with breakfast.
Matea R.
Loma Linda , CA
This is my family’s go to orange juice. We love this brand and how fresh it always is. I love buying it in a Carton versus a plastic jug. Always goes great with sausage and eggs. I purchase it from Walmart where it seems to be the most affordable.
Amber B.
Mobile
I love Florida’s Natural Premium Orange Juice! It has a great taste! Taste like fresh squeezed orange juice! It taste much better than other brands! I would tell everyone to buy Florida’s orange juice! The oranges are from Florida, unlike other brands who import them from other countries.
jasmine a.
orlando, fl
Wat are the quallity
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
When do you usually drink this?