BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

Florida's Natural® Premium Brand Cranberry Ruby Red Cocktail.
Not from concentrate.
Cranberry flavored grapefruit juice cocktail. see more...

Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
This grapefruit juice is great alone or mixed with vodka a. It’s very tangy, quenches your thirst, good anytime of the day. It is wonderful and can be purchased at Walmart, Target, Amazon, and just about anywhere! I buy some at least twice a month.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Merissa W.
I tried this juice at BJs at a sampling station and I’ve been hooked ever since. It’s delicious. I have bought multiple bottles. It seems as though I can only find at Bjs. I recommend this although I never share this juice with anyone.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love this blend, because red grapefruit and cranberries are my absolute favorite juices. This is a really good base for green smoothies, especially if you’re wanting to detox and boost your immunity.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
I used to drink this all the time when I was younger. My mom would always pack this when we went on field trips. It's definitely a good value for how much liquid you are getting. Has a great fruity flavor to it, and I would buy it again if I knew where to get it.
Nina M.
Northridge, CA
The floridas natural cranberry juice is the best in my opinion because it stays true to the flavor, I always only purchase this brand because of that, the packaging is great, it never leaks through the side while pouring so I am obsessed! Would definitely recommend.
Kaylee P.
I love Floridian natural cranberry juice, it has a great flavor not like many others and it's very affordable not expensive, it was better than my expectations, I would definitely buy again, it helps me get in vitamins.
Stephanie V.
Not a big fan of this drink but it has a great flavor. Felt as if wasn’t truly natural. Those that are just looking for something to drink this is the rink for you but for those looking for something healthy then i was try something else.
Tiffany E.
Freehold, NJ
I love cranberry juice but floridas natural premium brand makes them the best and hey I have tried couple different brands . If you guys love cranberry juice like I do u have to try this flavor
Terina C.
Charlotte, NC
I love this cranberry ruby red it tastes so good I buy it all the time when I go to the store this is one truth that will be in my cart. When my daughter comes over sometime I have to hide from her but I will always give my granddaughter a cup or two