Florida's Natural Orange Juice with Calcium & Vitamin D (Some Pulp) uploaded by Kashunna F.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

Our 100% Florida-pure, never-from-concentrate juice delivers as much calcium as a glass of milk. Plus Vitamin D (does that stand for delicious?) and juicy bits of orange for that home-squeezed taste of Florida. Direct from our family to yours.

Matthew R.
Dayton
Great to have every morning with breakfast. I really enjoy orange juice and this is the brand I always go for. It’s perfect when used with mixed drinks. A good value to and I would definitely recommend it.
Bekah N.
Great for when you’re under the weather. It helps bring up your immune system with the added vitamin D. It tastes delicious, easy to find in stores, and is affordable. I would definitely recommend to others!
Jackie H.
Orlando, FL
This is hands down my favorite orange juice! It’s not too sweet, but it’s never bitter. It has the perfect amount of pulp—- not too much but just a little bit for added flavor!
Lucia G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
As a native Floridian it’s probably no surprise I have a deep love for oranges and this orange juice is by far the best! I love the pulp and I love the that it’s not artificial and it tastes exactly like you’re biting right into a fresh orange. It has no weird after taste and no weird artificial flavor to it.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
I love orange juice with pulp and this brand is awesome for getting some more calcium into my diet. I love using Floridas Orange in my morning smoothie with some fruit and spinach - I get a tasty breakfast full of fruit and veggies to start my day right. My husband also love this kind of OJ to boost his immune system from getting colds.
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
I live in the midwest, so I’m always looking for extra sources of vitamin D. This juice tastes great, has vitamin D, calcium, and vitamin C to keep you healthy in the winter. It is inexpensive compared to some other brands, and I will continue to purchase it.
Lindsey J.
Anderson , SC
This is without a doubt my favorite brand of OJ! It is so fresh it tastes like i squeezed an orange into my cup right out of my kitchen! I love how it has just the right about of juice vs pulp ratio! I’m a huge fan and will always buy this brand!
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Orange juice is my favorite and I’m a huge fan of this brand. My particular favorite is the kind with pulp so this juice provides a great balance for those that like pulp and those that don’t. Not to mention the added vitamin c which is always a plus!
Maggie M.
Been buying this juice for years and there's just no beating it!! So fresh and refreshing and at a decent price! I love supporting a Florida company, having been born and raised in Florida my whole life.
Hailey P.
Jonesboro, AR
I really enjoy orange juice, this one definitely has quite a lot of pulp the only thing I don’t enjoy is that the pulp gets stuck at the top of the lid I’m not sure that is something you can fix though?
Linda B.