Florida's Natural Orange Juice with Calcium & Vitamin D (Some Pulp) uploaded by Kashunna F.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

Our 100% Florida-pure, never-from-concentrate juice delivers as much calcium as a glass of milk. Plus Vitamin D (does that stand for delicious?) and juicy bits of orange for that home-squeezed taste of Florida. Direct from our family to yours.

Matthew R.
Dayton
Great to have every morning with breakfast. I really enjoy orange juice and this is the brand I always go for. It’s perfect when used with mixed drinks. A good value to and I would definitely recommend it.
Bekah N.
Great for when you’re under the weather. It helps bring up your immune system with the added vitamin D. It tastes delicious, easy to find in stores, and is affordable. I would definitely recommend to others!
Jackie H.
Orlando, FL
This is hands down my favorite orange juice! It’s not too sweet, but it’s never bitter. It has the perfect amount of pulp—- not too much but just a little bit for added flavor!
Brittany H.
Hammond, LA
This is my favorite orange juice especially if I'm sick. It goes down smooth and the extra jump of vitamins is a plus. I feel like it helps my body bounce back from being ill.
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
I live in the midwest, so I’m always looking for extra sources of vitamin D. This juice tastes great, has vitamin D, calcium, and vitamin C to keep you healthy in the winter. It is inexpensive compared to some other brands, and I will continue to purchase it.
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
This is without a doubt my favorite brand of OJ! It is so fresh it tastes like i squeezed an orange into my cup right out of my kitchen! I love how it has just the right about of juice vs pulp ratio! I’m a huge fan and will always buy this brand!
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Orange juice is my favorite and I’m a huge fan of this brand. My particular favorite is the kind with pulp so this juice provides a great balance for those that like pulp and those that don’t. Not to mention the added vitamin c which is always a plus!
Magdalena M.
Been buying this juice for years and there's just no beating it!! So fresh and refreshing and at a decent price! I love supporting a Florida company, having been born and raised in Florida my whole life.
Jessica D.
Springport, IN
You just can’t go wrong with this orange juice. Not only is it great tasting but it also helps me get in some much needed vitamins that I normally can’t get in. Plus it’s decently priced!
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
nice tasting juice with just the right amount of pulp. not too sweet or sour - good balance. I like that i know right where the oranges came from. packaging is fine. will purchase again.
Linda B.