BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #38 in Juice

We can’t think of a more delicious way to get the calcium your body needs. Our 100% Florida-pure, never-from-concentrate juice delivers as much calcium as a glass of milk. Plus Vitamin D and a fresh-squeezed taste you expect from our family of Florida growers.

Buy on Walmart
  • "Love love this delicious orange juice.Florida's Natural Growers juice.One hundred percent oranges,you cannot get any better then that." in 2 reviews
  • "All of the health benefits make it an ideal morning drink to have with any breakfast." in 1 review
ZORY P.
Miami , FL
I've tried lost of brands of orange juice over the year. I've bought the cheap store brands. And I've bought the premium brands. The latter are usually very good. However, when it comes to a head-to-head competition between the other premium brands and Florida Natural, I'll take the latter. This is as close as you can get to freshly-squeezed orange juice, and as far as I'm concerned, it's about the best Orange Juice available at the supermarket. It's made from fresh Florida oranges and not from concentrate. And it's generally priced more reasonably.
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
Every so often, when I'm not feeling too shabby, I remember my Mom saying "Have a shot of OJ". It wasn't until my doctor told me how deficient I was in Vitamin D that I realized that was just what I needed! That is why I buy Florida's Natural Premium OJ with Calcium & Vitamin D. A majority of people don't get enough Vitamin D and this is such a great tasty way to enjoy it. The orange juice is great! It's not a thick orange juice, but it's not a watered down juice. It's just right. It is very refreshing and priced great!
Michelle F.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Orange juice is the go-to drink of the morning. It's what we reach for to get a dose of vitamin C when we feel a cold coming on. It's an essential ingredient in mimosas. And it's a staple beverage that's loved by everyone. This orange juice is the best you that I ever had its good and refreshing. Yeah, you probably knew this one, but it’s a big deal. Vitamin C is a really important antioxidant, and just one 8-ounce glass of orange juice provides well over 100% of the recommended daily value of vitamin C.
Alexis C.
Raleigh, NC
I am a big fan of Florida's Natural Growers orange juice, and when I saw the container of this kind with the added calcium and vitamin D, I thought it was a good way to get the extra supplements. The juice isn't terrible in flavor, but it has this slightly "chalky" mouthfeel that seems to cling after swallowing. I'm not sure if that's supposed to feel like that or not, but it just made the juice not as refreshing as it normally is. I'll be sticking with their original version.
Jessica E.
Saint Cloud
Out of all the orange juices available at most grocery stores this one is my favorite. It is sweet and not bitter and has a refreshing taste that does not dry out my mouth. I like that there is calcium in it as well because I don't drink milk so I am getting nutrients that I would otherwise need. This particular kind comes in a clear bottle and I like that I can see it. I get grossed out when I see orange juices that look slimy but I don't see that with this orange juice.
Mary C.
First thing I love the container! Easy to flip up plastic lid, pours super easy, great handle for pouring.
This juice is great for the kids, contains all the vitamins and minerals needed to get them going in the morning and beyond!
Our family loves the no pulp option the kids drunk this with ease.
This brand has a great product Line. This brand often offered coupons and sales in the stores.
Chelsea C.
I'm one of those people that prefers fruit juice over soda and energy drinks and orange juice is definitely my favorite. I can't stand the artificial flavored juice that's why I love and buy the floridas natural brand it tastes amazing, it's made with real juice, and it has so many vitamins that's it's so much healthier for you than soda and personally I think it tastes better too.
Heather M.
Charleston, SC
Great for some extra calcium and vitamins in your diet!! The no pulp is even a winning feature among all the family members! The sizes vary so you can purchase according to the size of your clan!! As a repeat consumer the price continues to not break the bank and I know my body is getting good nutrients compared to lots of sugary syrups!
Selena G.
My favorite to buy!!! Fresh taste. Its has calcium and vitamin d for my kiddos and I don't mind them drinking a lot of this juice because I believe its a great option. This is usually on sales so I don't mind paying sale price for this. I recommend this to all the moms out there. Perfect for kids and perfect for adult mimosas!!! :)
Kati M.
Springfield, OR
I think that this tastes really good, although sometimes I get a carton of this that tastes a little too salty. I feel like the packaging is pretty standard for a juice, but I also feel like it's kind of an awkward shape to hold in your hand. I like the Simply Orange juice better, but if that was out I would probably get this.
naomi s.