BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

Love home-squeezed taste? Hate added sugar? Fill your glass with our 100% pure, not-from-concentrate, premium juice with juicy bits of orange. Florida orange, of course. Squeezed from fruit that’s grown with love.

Florida's Natural Orange Juice (Some Pulp)
  • "My family absolutely loves this and every morning when I cook, I make sure they have their vitamin C!" in 1 review
  • "The price isn't bad and the taste is really nice for a grocery store type brand." in 1 review
Leanne D.
Austin, MN
I am a Florida girl and this is the only orange juice I truly enjoy. I like having a little bit of pulp in my orange juice so I love the option to have some pulp rather than full pulp. The flavor is so fresh and the juice is totally refreshing. This tastes almost exactly like fresh squeezed orange juice, which I love making but since I've moved I've had to resort to buying in store and this is the best I can get around here!
Halena H.
This is one of my favorite orange juice brands. Has a great, crisp taste and taste just like eating an orange. There is no odd after taste that I've noticed in other brands. I also like that it is in a carton versus a plastic bottle. Not only does it give a better taste but it's better for the environment.
Sarah J.
Love this orange juice! It has a great flavor to it and I know it’s not just chalk full of sugar. My kiddos love drinking this particular orange juice as well as my husband. We feel like it’s a decent price and we’ll definitely continue purchasing it.
Mary L.
Centreville, VA
OJ is the bomb and so if Florida, so naturally OJ from Florida is wonderful. Even though this juice said some pulp it should have been labeled little pulp because it was barely there, which was a little sad to me. Regardless I enjoyed the orangey flavor!
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this orange juice. When I purchase orange juice, this is the only one I ever get. I like the pulp, and I don’t think they should change anything about this Orange juice. I will continue to buy this, but I wish it cost less.
Kristina P.
Gray, TN
Florida’s natural is one of my most coveted brands of orange juice. I love that the brand allows you to have different amounts of pulp. I love a lot and my fiancée likes none so we compromise and always get the some pulp option.
Kristen C.
This is my husband’s favorite! We don’t get it often because juice is a want in our home, not a need, and because when I buy it, it’s gone in just a couple hours! It’s a big carton, but it’s just so refreshing and flavorful.
marolyn c.
I love how this orange juice is natural ! It has some pulp in it which I love !! It has a delicious flavor not too sweet not too sour ! It goes good with any breakfast or food !! I would definitely buy this orange juice again !!
Coralys M.
Davenport, FL
Best orange juice out there. I like the fact that it’s some pulp but it’s not overpowering in the pulp. Also I like that it’s a local brand as I live in Florida. Wish the packaging was better. But will buy again.
kelsie k.
Reynoldsburg , OH
This is my favorite OJ. I’ve tried so many different OJs and nothing even comes close to the natural taste of this product. I have been drinking this since I was young so maybe that’s why I love the taste.
Nicole S.
Charlotte, NC
Do you like with or without pulp ?
Stacy K.
Willow Spgs, IL
Would you choose this brand over Tropicana?
Maria L.
Do you have a lot of calorie?
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
where cany ou find thhis juicce in canada british columbia??