Florida's Natural Orange Juice (Some Pulp) uploaded by Jade T.

Florida's Natural Orange Juice (Some Pulp)

Love home-squeezed taste? Hate added sugar? Fill your glass with our 100% pure, not-from-concentrate, premium juice with juicy bits of orange. Florida orange, of course. Squeezed from fruit that’s grown with love.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "My family absolutely loves this and every morning when I cook, I make sure they have their vitamin C!" in 1 review
  • "The price isn't bad and the taste is really nice for a grocery store type brand." in 1 review
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Best orange juice out there! Coming from a 9th generation Florida native, I know my OJ....LOL! It does not have added crud into it (Tropicana’s adds an enzyme derived from calf livers y’all...yes- baby cows 🐮) Anyway- tastes fresh, like oh is supposed to! Next best thing to squeezing your own!
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Esse suco de laranja é delicioso! Não tem adição de açúcar - como alguma outras marcas - e é feito de suco de laranja pasteurizado, ou seja, não é de concentrado. A embalagem também mostra que não é geneticamente modificado. Aqui em casa tem sempre. Lembre-se: um copo de 240ml tem 110 calorias. 😉
Sarah J.
Love this orange juice! It has a great flavor to it and I know it’s not just chalk full of sugar. My kiddos love drinking this particular orange juice as well as my husband. We feel like it’s a decent price and we’ll definitely continue purchasing it.
Sofia H.
Fairfax, VA
I might be biased being born and raised in Florida, but this juice is the best. It exceeds my expectations. Other brands have terrible pulp juice ratios but this one has just the right amount. I definitely recommend this. Also has less sugar!
Mary L.
OJ is the bomb and so if Florida, so naturally OJ from Florida is wonderful. Even though this juice said some pulp it should have been labeled little pulp because it was barely there, which was a little sad to me. Regardless I enjoyed the orangey flavor!
Kristen C.
This is my husband’s favorite! We don’t get it often because juice is a want in our home, not a need, and because when I buy it, it’s gone in just a couple hours! It’s a big carton, but it’s just so refreshing and flavorful.
Brianna L.
The best tasting brand of orange juice on the market in my opinion. Taste great and is 100% juice with no additives! Decent price for the quality you get. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn’t tried it yet!
Jordan D.
South Point, OH
This is my favorite orange juice I’ve ever had. It tastes like I squeezed my own orange juice. Would highly recommend. I also like that they have 3 options for pulp; no pulp, some pulp and most pulp. I enjoy the some pulp
Lauryn H.
I love my orange juice with pulp! This was super flavorful and delicious! I just wish there was a bigger size for the regular orange juice with pulp. I think it’s an excellent value and i highly recommend this.
Alyssa R.
Jonesboro, AR
I’ve used this brand since I was a child and I still love it. It tastes great and is always fresh! I prefer the orange juice with pulp in it and this brand has a great texture. I usually buy this at Walmart.
Nicole S.
Charlotte, NC
Do you like with or without pulp ?
Stacy K.
Would you choose this brand over Tropicana?
Maria L.
Do you have a lot of calorie?
Amritjot R.
where cany ou find thhis juicce in canada british columbia??