BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #21 in Juice

Love home-squeezed taste? Hate added sugar? Fill your glass with our 100% pure, not-from-concentrate, premium juice with juicy bits of orange. Florida orange, of course. Squeezed from fruit that’s grown with love.

Buy on Walmart
  • "My family absolutely loves this and every morning when I cook, I make sure they have their vitamin C!" in 1 review
  • "The price isn't bad and the taste is really nice for a grocery store type brand." in 1 review
Jock G.
Jock G.
Foodie Expert
Perhaps the best tasting shelf stable juice I have had. I like to keep some of this on hand for road trips. picnics, brown bagging it, and so on. Shelf-stable is never quite as flavorful as fresh - but it is very convenient. It is a trade-off I accept. If like me you want a shelf-stable juice for your home or office, Tropicana products are worth your money. If you are looking for something that is as tasty as fresh, I wish you well - but such a thing is not available right now. This is the best you can do that is actual 100% juice.
Krysten W.
Krysten W.
Grovetown , GA
Foodie Expert
You can never go wrong with Florida orange juice- the more pulp the better in my opinion. Florida's Natural Orange Juice is full-bodied and will leave you feeling refreshed. I am a repeat customer, and I always come back to this brand because of how delicious the juice is; to me it tastes just as good as my grandmother's fresh squeezed orange juice from the trees that grow in her yard. I would recommend trying out their product if you love to have a glass of orange juice in the mornings.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Sacramento, CA
I drink orange juice every morning! sometimes I don't have time to sit down and eat before I leave in the morning so I always make sure to grab my juice and a granola bar to go and I eat it on my way to work or school. Orange juice is an essential in my life, I am never out of stock. My family and friends know how much of an orange juice lover I am, I even planted in orange tree in my yard. And fortunately oranges don't grow all your long so I always stock up at the store
ReShicka P.
ReShicka P.
Foodie Expert
Florida's Natural Orange Juice is always a great choice when picking orange juice. They are very consistent with their products and you know you will always get a great glass of orange juice when you buy their product. It is accessible to buy from any major grocery store. The price might be .50 more expensive then other brands but you always know that you won't be disappointed with the product.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Foodie Expert
Florida's Natural with Pulp is my go-to orange juice because imo, it's the closest to fresh-squeezed at my grocery store. It's sweet but not overwhelmingly so. The pulp gives it a good "texture" and it does not seemed watered down. It's not quite as prevalent as a few other brands, but it is pretty easy to find at most larger grocery stores and its price is comparable to other orange juices.
Karmen L.
Karmen L.
Columbia , Tn
This is my favorite orange juice second to freshly squeezed. The price you pay for the size I think it's a good deal and sometimes stores also run a sale on this so it makes it even more affordable . I have been buying Florida Naturals for years and will still continue to buy unless they do something crazy like cut down a rainforest or something .
member-9f10b6048
member-9f10b6048
Edison, NJ
It crazy how there are so many brands out there who sell orange juice from concentrate it really is no good. This one is not from concentrate and from the real fruit lol..it a good source of vitamin C. I give this to my kids like 2-3 times a week only because to much of vitamin c is not that good for the tiny teeth...I buy this ever week..love it
Adam S.
Adam S.
Florida's Natural is my go-to brand for orange juice, as I found many others come from California. Living in Florida, gotta respect the OJ from Florida. This one's got some pulp in it, the way I like, and it doesn't overpower. Besides FL loyalty, I simply enjoy the flavor of this OJ to others, and each carton is consistently delicious!
Selena G.
Selena G.
Foodie Expert
I always buy the one without pulp very important to get your intake on vitamin c daily not the junk food juices this juice is more on an organic side but does have a lot of sugar less than most . I love the fresh squeezed taste this also helps waking up in the morning and 8oz cup of orange juice is very healthy also builds immune.
Angelica Y.
Angelica Y.
I admit, I've definitely cut down on the amount of juice I drink....but occasionally I'll buy orange juice and this is the one I would buy. I've tried lot of pulp, medium pulp and no pulp. I like the medium pulp. This doesn't taste SUPER sweet and fake like tang, but it also hits the spot when I'm craving something sweet to drink.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Charlotte, NC
Do you like with or without pulp ?
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Foodie Expert
Would you choose this brand over Tropicana?
Maria L.