Florida's Natural Juice Cocktail Cranberry Ruby Red uploaded by Lynda B.Florida's Natural Juice Cocktail Cranberry Ruby Red uploaded by JANYA S.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

Florida's Natural® Brand Cranberry Ruby Red Cocktail.
Premium.
Not from concentrate.
Cranberry flavored grapefruit juice cocktail. see more...

Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Again, a perfect blend which can be used for smoothies, for mimosas or cocktails or it can be consumed by itself. I love the tart taste of the grapefruit against the semi sweet cranberry. It’s not that expensive, either.
JANYA S.
North Bend, OR
Juice Is where you get your vitamins . I buy the ruby red, because I like the texture , plus i am not a fan of vitamins in the morning's. I find if you drink juice it also helps you feel fuller. Bagel and cream cheese , coffee and my juice.
Rebecca S.
This fruit juice instantly refreshes and quenches my thirst. I often drink it during the summer to cool myself down after a hot day out. It tastes great but is a little too sour but still good. And i would definitely recommend this to others
Kaylynn T.
Bayonne, NJ
It's okay I like it I would by two bottle it's is a good value it has vitamins in it so it's good it has a nice scenery to the container it is improvement in cooler I recommend it to others
Bri M.
Matamoras, PA
Really enjoy this cranberry ruby red. It has the right amount of sour & sweet and you still get the healthy benefits from the juice! I would definitely reccomend it to other & the price was affordable. I believe there is even coupons
karis r.
Englewood, FL
I enjoy getting cranberry juice because I'm a woman and its good for me. But I also like the way this juice taste. Only downfall is that it has high fructose corn syrup and with juices I like to stay away from that. I would recommend this juice but maybe try something without syrup.
Angelia J.
Taylorsville , KY
Love Florida natural juices! It's a healthy sweet juice I choose for myself and family. It's affordable and tasty. And is full of vitamins and not so much added in sugar. I buy this items often.
Meghan W.
San Jose, CA
I like to mix this with apple cider vinegar to help control my weight. One of the healthier juices and these always are fresh and tasty. Satisfying when you want something sweet but not too overbearing.
Meghan P.
This is so good! It taste very good and is addicting ! I could drink there whole thing in a day. I'm a repeat consumer and will most likely be forever.. very good brand and different flavors as well!

I love this played all my family and friends love it and do not stop buying it is incredible we love the taste we hope you never stop making it because if it does not give us something in the heart I love this product very much and I love it I LOVEEEEE IT