Florida's Natural Juice Cocktail Cranberry Ruby Red uploaded by Lynda B.Florida's Natural Juice Cocktail Cranberry Ruby Red uploaded by JANYA S.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

Florida's NaturalĀ® Brand Cranberry Ruby Red Cocktail.
Premium.
Not from concentrate.
Cranberry flavored grapefruit juice cocktail. see more...

Irene Q.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've tasted many juices through the years, with orange , pineapple and ruby red my favorites. I have favorite brands of the other two but needed a great ruby red juice fave . My store had this brand on sale so I bought several flavors . When I tried this blend I was very pleased , it was sweet, flavorful and a great combination.
Kailey N.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
YUM! my favorite!!! CRANBERRY! It's so tart, good and very healthy and great for your body! I will drink this stuff everyday! It's definitely my favorite! It's great for the price! It's a little pricier compared to other juices but it's way worth it. I will continue to purchase this!
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
Florida's Natural juice is delicious. I usually buy it for my son to drink in the morning before school. It gives him energy and it doesn't have too much sugar in my opinion like the other juice brands. I usually buy it at Walmart for a good price. I definitely recommend this brand.
karis r.
karis r.
Englewood, FL
I enjoy getting cranberry juice because I'm a woman and its good for me. But I also like the way this juice taste. Only downfall is that it has high fructose corn syrup and with juices I like to stay away from that. I would recommend this juice but maybe try something without syrup.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Florida's natural another family favorite and another favorite juice that I love to drink is not too Tangy it's not sour is just the right amount of juice naturally flavored from naturally Farm picked fruits I always buy this I love it because it's more affordable than Tropicana
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
I live in Florida, so I know good juice when I taste it. This grapefruit juice is both reasonably priced, and delicious. I used this juice to make an adult beverage (salty dog), and it was delicious! I would definitely buy this product again, and recommend it to my friends.
Tara H.
Tara H.
San Francisco, CA
I just recently got into mixing vodka with this juice and it's really good! It definitely has a lot of sugar in it, but the taste is an upgrade from simple OJ. I'll definitely be buying it again, although I fear I may get sick of it eventually from drinking it so much.
Lynda B.
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
This unique blend of tangy cranberry juice and smooth ruby red grapefruit juice is a great way to start the day and a perfect anytime energy boost. This is a great refreshing drink anytime of the day. This is a regular staple in my house and I will continue to buy it.
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Brooklyn, NY
Florida Natural Cocktail Cranberry Ruby Red is delicious. A great tasting juice. I am a repeat consumer of this juice. I find it very affordable at my local Stop & Shop. The flavor is fresh tasting and not from concentrate. I would recommend to my family and friends.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Mays landing, NJ
This is super refreshing with the perfect blend of tart and sweet. It's a great addition to my breakfast or even a fruit smoothie. The cranberry and ruby red compliment each other very well. Sadly it's not sold in many locations near me but when I can get it I do.