BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

Brianna D.
Grassy Butte, ND
These are pretty tasty. The kids like them a lot. The flavors are really distinct. I get it at Walmart usually. My kids like them enough to where I’d buy them again.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
All juice is my favorite. Weather its in a Fruit cup form, or an ice cream form, or a water bottle packet form. Doesn't matter I love all juice. Some more than others.
Devin G.
THESE ARE THE BEST! I get mine from target and they are so tangy and chewy. They are so much better than any other fruit snack I've tried. They are organic which is great! 10 pouches for a decent price too! I wish more stores would carry them and they would come out with different flavors!
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
Absolutely love these. These are tiny pieces of real fruit bites ( or at least that is what they taste like). My kids really enjoy them and I'm guilty for packing in my lunch as well. Very affordable, and worth the money.
Kels L.
Oh my gosh these are seriously the best fruit snacks in the world I don't even know how to describe them but love
Nita C.
Herndon, VA
THESE ARE AMAZING, I hundred percent recommend them!! they are somewhat healthy and very cheap!
Alexa T.
Fountain Vly, CA
I used tho LOVE these! I wish I could find them more often, they are my favorite fruit shacks!
Alexis R.
These are actually pretty tasty. Always a good snack and nutritional value is great.
Aimee H.
Oak Creek, WI
Cheap and great on the go snack for adult or children! You can always find on sale
sharianne s.
These are the best fruit snacks out there. They taste like real fruit and are not overly sweet. the kids love them.