Florida's Natural Fit & Delicious Valencia Orange with Calcium & Vitamin D uploaded by Edwinia R.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

Calcium and Vitamin D for your bones. Straight-from-the-grove deliciousness for your taste buds. Yep, there’s much for a body to love in every glass.

Ingredients: Pasteurized Orange Juice, Water, Calcium Malate (Calcium Source), Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Stevia Leaf Extract, Magnesium Phosphate, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Beta Carotene (for Color), Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), and Vitamin D3.

Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This has quickly become my favorite store bought orange juice. The one with mango is my favorite. This is great alone, for breakfast, and also as a mixer with spirits. Price is affordable and it is available at most grocery stores.
Sarah S.
This juice is just that- juice. There’s no bad things in there! It’s so refreshing. You can practically imagine that you have a straw stuck right into an orange. I love this juice. Nothing beats it. Please try it.
Amber J.
Canoga park , CA
I love this. And so does my son. I buy it when they are on sale because they go fast in my household. I love that there is calcium and vitamins in this juice and I def recommend it to people with picky eating kids
Shannon R.
Landing, NJ
A must have for breakfast in my house. Same great taste with half the sugar and I feel good about that. The whole family loves orange juice and this is our go to brand
mackenzie j.
Fayetteville, AR
Okay, so let’s talk about one thing, you can never go wrong with OJ. But this Florida OJ is by far one of my favorites. It doesn’t taste like it’s processed or lacking an sweet savory flavors. Healthy and recommend to anyone!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else and THIS taste delicious flavors they and my bones have really improved since I started drinking this WONDERFUL juice THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT and saving doctors bills.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
I really like that these are vitamin and mineral infused. Makes a cup of orange juice even better than it can be. Although the fortification does cause the juice to taste a little more metallic I actually don't mind it
Alyssa H.
Milan , OH
The best kind of orange juice by far! Way better than other competitive brands!! Such good natural orange flavors. I bought this at Walmart and it met all of my expectations!! I would recommend this to others.
Andrea F.
I'm not a huge milk drinker so I get this to add some vitamin d back into my diet. I love the taste. It tastes the same as regular OJ but with some added benefits.
Andria D.
Rehoboth, MA
I absolutely LOVE this juice it tastes sweeter then any other orange juice I've tried before but it's healthier plus has a little extra vitamin d and since I'm from New England I can always use extra vitamin d :). Also I only like juice with pulp I don't care if it has some or lots but as long as there's some in it. It makes me feel like it's fresher like I'm drinking fresh squeezed even if it's not exactly fresher