Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Nicole G.
Baltimore, MD
Apple juice is amazing but this brand hits the spot! Its so flavored and it really isnt expensive! The value is wonderful and i can find it anywhere!
April D.
Decatur , AL
This orange juice is so refreshing with breakfast. I get the non pulp kind. I also like the packaging of the product in a carton rather than plastic.
Marisela C.
Carrollton, TX
My entire pregnancy I crave this apple juice. I would drink this all day and night. Now I don't drink as much of it but my kids got obsess with it
Aria M.
Midwest City, OK
This is the only brand I'll buy and drink apple juice from. This just tastes the most like an apple without a bunch of added flavors or sweeteners.
Diana N.
Mohegan Lake, NY
Florida's Natural orange juice is one of my very favorite ways to start my day. It is always refreshing and a great pick me up on early mornings!
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
My all time favorite juice besides orange and I cannot get enough of Florida's natural. I love their juice its always perfectly sweet and fresh.
Kallie B.
Keller, TX
I usually associate this brand with orange juice but the apple juice was everything my two year old ever wanted. Not high in sugars, mama like!
Kris S.
Austin, TX
100% juice? How could U go wrong? A lot of these companies don't even have 1% juice. If u can find these juices, fill the whole cart with them!
Evelyn P.
Conyers, GA
love the fact that the brand carries 100% natural , my son loves apple juice and
met my expectations completely. Affordable
highly recommend it
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
My kids love this apple juice. It's a little more expensive than some other apple juices but they prefer Florida's Natural over other brands.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?