Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #65 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
This is one of the best apple juices on the market its sweet all natural the design is great on the carton
Jayme S.
Council Bluffs, IA
I'm a big fan of this apple juice. It's perfect. It doesn't taste like fake apples either. It tastes real.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
This is by far one of my favorite brands of apple juice! It's got natural ingredients and has great taste!
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
This is one of my pregnancy cravings and me and my baby loves it. first thing that foes on my grocery list
Shenise B.
Raleigh
It was an okay apple juice it had an artificial Apple taste to it . I prefer a more natural Apple taste.
Stella A.
Long Beach, CA
Taste like any other apple juice. Pretty good. Especially with ice. I love to drink this w my breakfast.
Mary D.
Very refreshing and very rich in flavor! I will continue to repurchase & recommend! Great for the heat!
Luchie D.
Boyertown, PA
Now that I am expecting, I needed 100$% pure apple juice and no sugar added. This is part of my diet.
Nicole F.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this apple juice! It's tasty and not too sweet. I like it and think this is one of my favorites.
Summer  W.
Victorville, CA
I love this apple juice.
I feel it has more of a natural taste than other apple juices I have tried.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?