Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Darianny Andreina P.
Darianny Andreina P.
No suelo tomar jugos envasados pero estos sooooon muuuuyyyy ricoooooos y refrescanteeeees sooooobreee todo en verano
Summer Y.
Summer Y.
I love this brand of juice. But i find it to be a little to sweet for me so tend to add a little water to each cup
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Fabens, TX
Yummo love it I always love getting this very delish must have in your fridge very good even the kids will love it
Marshay H.
Marshay H.
We started out buying this for the baby, but ended up sharing it with the whole house instead. It has great taste!
Jocelyn P.
Jocelyn P.
Omg i love this juice its so good not too sweet and it is really goid for kids as well. My family loves it as well.
Rejae H.
Rejae H.
Winston Salem, NC
Can make smoothie with it or drink by itself soak fruits or candy in it cand do differnt things with apple juice
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
One of my favorite apple juices and my kids love it too! A carton barely lasts in my house they love it so much!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Rio Grande City, TX
Good and tasty apples are fresh don't like any other juice my kids love it as well they won't drink other juices
jake r.
jake r.
This apple juice is good its my favorite kind! Such a sweet and good flavor to it. I won't drink any other kind
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Steger, IL
I buy this all the time. I love this apple juice ! Tastes amazing. Would recommend to whomever wants to try it.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?