Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #71 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Jacquie B.
Scottdale, PA
Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice is really good. My kids love it and it has great flavor. It does not taste watered down either like some other kinds.
Lauren S.
Laurel, MS
I am born and raised in Florida I'm a Florida girl so Florida any kind of juice is awesome but I especially love Apple juice very refreshing,clean and crisp
Victoria C.
It's so good especially when it's cooled down with ice or maybe it's been in the fridge for a while either way if it's warm or cold if it's a really good.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
To me this is the best apple juice ever I love this apple juice because the juice is just the sweetest and I love it i always get it when I go to the store
Stephanie N.
Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice is so tasty. It does have a lot of sugar (35g). This is not to sour. I like it better than Minute Maid Apple Juice.
Jaime D.
Prattville, AL
This juice is so smooth and natural. It is very refreshing on a hot day. It is quite cheap as juice goes and you can buy it at almost any grocery store.
Nicole G.
Apple juice is honestly probably my favorite juice of all time and i always have to get it from Floridas Natural or Motts or i probably won't drink it.
Kelly M.
Pottstown, PA
My son loves this. I put it in his sip cup but I do dilute it with water. I feel good about this one because its not full of artificial ingredients.
April D.
Decatur, AL
This orange juice is so refreshing with breakfast. I get the non pulp kind. I also like the packaging of the product in a carton rather than plastic.
Nicole G.
Baltimore, MD
Apple juice is amazing but this brand hits the spot! Its so flavored and it really isnt expensive! The value is wonderful and i can find it anywhere!
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?