Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #82 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Mercedes E.
Miami
Growing up as a child, Florida's Natural is the first drink you knew. Especially in elementary school. Not only was it the apple juice they served at school, it was the apple juice I got when I got home too
Jul W.
This juice is good, but it can be a little watery and doesn't contain much actual juice. I think that more traditionally unsweetened juices are better, but a lot of people really seem to love this one.
Malinda S.
Wooster, OH
I like to drink this is know it got sugar in it but I don't drink it much it put my sugar up my granddaughter drinks it my mom like it i would buy this more then orange juice
shauna c.
Asheville , Nc
This is really good. Not too sweet and doesnt leave a tart after taste. I would buy again and it's not expensive, easy to find in most local supermarkets. #FloridasNatural #PureAppleJuice
Orle L.
I like that this doesn't have any artificial flavors, so it's really enjoyable. it's refreshing and not overly sweet. perfect for children also. I truly recommend this brand I'm general.
Amanda H.
Bellmore, NY
It tastes great!! Love the flavor of the juice. Love to have it with my breakfast in the morning!! I recommend to have to buy it and drink it with you breakfast!!
Diamond W.
I love apple juice. Its normally the only juice I drink. Its really affordable from my perspective. This is I normally buy. I've repeatedly bougjt this. I love any and almost all apple I've had or tried. I would buy this again especially if I was my first to!e buying this.
Casimira A.
Chuluota, FL
My family loves apple juice and they love when I bring this brand home cause it's gone in a day or two. The price is always reasonable compared to other brands.
July A.
This juice is delicious! I have to say, i have tried other brands and they are not the same at all. I buy this brand and feel comfortable giving it to my kids.
Ashley W.
Holley, NY
Djs djs djs d did did d did d did die die did wow snaps f I die rieje die. Did die d soaps f to dis d die s do Rosie find exthe I’d disjsb dnsien d Diane djie
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?