Add a Photo

By FLORIDA'S NATURAL
#25 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

Photo (1)
Jaime D.
Jaime D.
Prattville, AL

This juice is so smooth and natural. It is very refreshing on a hot day. It is quite cheap as juice goes and you can buy it at almost any grocery store.
Nicole G.

Apple juice is honestly probably my favorite juice of all time and i always have to get it from Floridas Natural or Motts or i probably won't drink it.
April D.
April D.
Decatur, AL

This orange juice is so refreshing with breakfast. I get the non pulp kind. I also like the packaging of the product in a carton rather than plastic.
Baltimore, MD

Apple juice is amazing but this brand hits the spot! Its so flavored and it really isnt expensive! The value is wonderful and i can find it anywhere!
Nathi E.
Nathi E.

uno de mis jugos favoritos de manzana, el sabor es muy bueno, no es ni muy dulce ni desabrido, me gustaría un poco más si fuese un poco menos aguado
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pottstown, PA

My son loves this. I put it in his sip cup but I do dilute it with water. I feel good about this one because its not full of artificial ingredients.
Marisela C.
Marisela C.
Carrollton, TX

My entire pregnancy I crave this apple juice. I would drink this all day and night. Now I don't drink as much of it but my kids got obsess with it
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI

My all time favorite juice besides orange and I cannot get enough of Florida's natural. I love their juice its always perfectly sweet and fresh.
Kris S.
Kris S.
Austin, TX

100% juice? How could U go wrong? A lot of these companies don't even have 1% juice. If u can find these juices, fill the whole cart with them!
Kallie B.
Kallie B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX

I usually associate this brand with orange juice but the apple juice was everything my two year old ever wanted. Not high in sugars, mama like!
Mary C.
Mary C.

Is this sweetened with additional sugar?

Join Now