Add a Photo

By FLORIDA'S NATURAL
#28 in Juice
Florida's Natural® Brand 100% Pure Apple Juice.
Premium.
Pressed from selected fresh apples.
Not from concentrate.
Pasteurized.
Luretta J.
Luretta J.
Harvey, LA

This product is great. It has has a smooth taste. Its 100% organic, I love it. I drink this product almost everyday. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jacquie B.
Jacquie B.
Scottdale, PA

Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice is really good. My kids love it and it has great flavor. It does not taste watered down either like some other kinds.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Laurel, MS

I am born and raised in Florida I'm a Florida girl so Florida any kind of juice is awesome but I especially love Apple juice very refreshing,clean and crisp
Tateana P.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY

To me this is the best apple juice ever I love this apple juice because the juice is just the sweetest and I love it i always get it when I go to the store
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice is so tasty. It does have a lot of sugar (35g). This is not to sour. I like it better than Minute Maid Apple Juice.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

It's so good especially when it's cooled down with ice or maybe it's been in the fridge for a while either way if it's warm or cold if it's a really good.
Jaime D.
Jaime D.
Prattville, AL

This juice is so smooth and natural. It is very refreshing on a hot day. It is quite cheap as juice goes and you can buy it at almost any grocery store.
Nicole G.

Apple juice is honestly probably my favorite juice of all time and i always have to get it from Floridas Natural or Motts or i probably won't drink it.
April D.
April D.
Decatur, AL

This orange juice is so refreshing with breakfast. I get the non pulp kind. I also like the packaging of the product in a carton rather than plastic.
Baltimore, MD

Apple juice is amazing but this brand hits the spot! Its so flavored and it really isnt expensive! The value is wonderful and i can find it anywhere!
Mary C.
Mary C.

Is this sweetened with additional sugar?

Join Now