Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Briana O.
Alice, TX
I love any brand of apple juice, but this is one of my favorites. I can drink this all day, not only with breakfast. It was a great, crisp, apple taste. I love this brand and I will continue buying this product. I would highly recommend this juice to anyone who loves apple juice as much as I do.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA
Apple juice is my favorite kind of juice so I always buy this brand for apple juice. it tastes so good and it's a very affordable price. I always recommend this brand when I hear people say they want juice
Simonia B.
Pageland, SC
I am so obsessed with Florida's Natural juices because the flavors are not fake. The flavors make u feel like u just squeezed the juice right out of the fruit. When i drink the apple juice it makes me so happy because apple are my favorite fruit and it brings back memories.
Jessica J.
This juice is absolutely delicious! My whole family loves the sweet apple flavor. This juice has much more flavor than the alternatives and is definitely worth paying a little bit extra for. I will always go for Florida's Natural.
Natascha H.
Leesburg, VA
This juice tastes great and doesn't have lots of sugar. It isn't very heavy and tastes very fresh and it is very refreshing. I wish the price was a little lower, but the quality is very high. It met my expectations and I would recommend to my family and friends.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
All natural juices have never tasted any better than this one right here! It's literally like someone just crushed up a bunch of crisp, red apples. So refreshing!
Kimberly C.
Muskegon
I love all natural apple juice it's better for you. and it's better for your health because no extra additives or ingredients in the product. But it is a little more expensive.
Faye O.
Columbus, OH
Juice so good I want to hide it from the kids. I know its good for them, but it's sooo good TO me. The solution to this problem is to just buy 2. One for mommy and one to share with the kids. It's a good day when mommy's happy. When I drink, I drink Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice.
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ
Floridas nature is a good brand all though I'm not to sure how healthy it is. It says 100 percent pure apple juice but if I remember correctly it is from concentrate and that's not the best for you. It tastes good though
Jordan M.
Waynesboro, MS
Florida's apple just is very refreshing. This apple juice is very good when it is very cold. This juice has to be my favorite juice out of all apple juice brands.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?