Add a Photo

By FLORIDA'S NATURAL
#169 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

Photo (1)
Kris S.
Kris S.
Austin, TX

100% juice? How could U go wrong? A lot of these companies don't even have 1% juice. If u can find these juices, fill the whole cart with them!
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ

My kids love this apple juice. It's a little more expensive than some other apple juices but they prefer Florida's Natural over other brands.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.

Best orange juice I have tasted. I am a huge orange juice fan and this one is literally the best. It is tangy and sweet all at the same time.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Elkhorn City, KY

Love love love this! I'm a avid apple juice drinker lol Anything containing fruit juice I'll drink and this is the best apple juice so far!
vidhya s.
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY

Love the brand for its pureness. i buy this for my son. And you can trust for the pureness. This will surely make your kid love the apple.
Bailey T.
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL

Mix it with some water so it's not as harsh, I'll drink the whole thing. good flavor on its own but the apple juice is a little to acidic.
Karen D.
Karen D.
white plains, ny

apple juice is always the best but when it comes fresh and not in a juice box it is so much better. I always have a bottle of this on hand
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.
Las Vegas

Not to sweet and not to sour! This is hands down my favorite apple juice. I can drink this all day and night and be completely satisfied!
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.
Martinsburg, WV

This is definitely 100 percent apple juice. it tastes just like i bit into an apple! so refreshing and its good for you and your kids!
Christal M.
Christal M.

Very Refreshing and tasty and love that its a healthier alternative that you don't have to gag over the taste its sweet and very tasty
Mary C.
Mary C.

Is this sweetened with additional sugar?