Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
heather a.
Until I had surgery a few years ago you could not have paid me to drink apple juice. I thought it was bitter and tasteless. After my surgery they would only give me apple juice to drink and somehow I feel in love with it. My favorite brand is Florida's Natural 100% pure apple juice because I love that it is full flavored and doesn't taste watered down.
Kirashlee G.
Me and my family just enjoy this to the max. I love apple juice even as a grown women. Nothing to change about it it's nicely packaged delicious juice inside and a great buy. Met my expectations and more every time
Jessica W.
Marietta, GA
Apple Juice is one of my all time favorite juices. I was so happy when i found Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice. I always hated the apple juice cocktail that was around. Now that i have found this i have found the inner child in me again lol. A MUST BUY!!!!!
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
This has an amazing flavor! The apple isn't too strong and it tastes very natural. I find this at Walmart for an affordable price. It's a good size carton too. I always recommend Florida's Natural to everyone!
Necy H.
Victorville, CA
This product is so delicious. It taste like biting into a fresh red delicious apple. Fresh and you can even warm it up with a cinnamon stick. Good price. Holidays are coming, makes a amazing cake taste better. I would certainly buy again.
Kelli D.
Just like the Floridas natural orange juice brand they do it again with this delicious all natural apple juice. Healthy for you and healthy for the kids. Perfect to mix in with your smoothie's as well.
Megan K.
Not one of my favorites, but still a great choice. It's not as sweet as some brands, which is a plus along with the cost. Its found in all grocery stores and is really great for parents with little ones.
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
The best, affordable apple juice on the planet. I always have a bottle in the fridge and panic when I run out without a backup. I wish it came in a larger size but I can't stop buying it regardless.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
My little girl loves this juice! We are apple juice fanatics! It's very affordable, juice is juice. No room for improvement, it's 100% juice. The flavor is amazing, I will continue to buy this as long as it's available.
Mileesia S.
Shreveport, LA
I love apple juice. I've tried many different kinds and this has to be my absolute favorite kind. Just give it a good shake and pour it into a glass! I like to purée it with ice and make apple juice smoothies 😊
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?