Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #65 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Victoria C.
It's so good especially when it's cooled down with ice or maybe it's been in the fridge for a while either way if it's warm or cold if it's a really good.
Jaime D.
Prattville, AL
This juice is so smooth and natural. It is very refreshing on a hot day. It is quite cheap as juice goes and you can buy it at almost any grocery store.
Nicole G.
Apple juice is honestly probably my favorite juice of all time and i always have to get it from Floridas Natural or Motts or i probably won't drink it.
Nicole G.
Baltimore, MD
Apple juice is amazing but this brand hits the spot! Its so flavored and it really isnt expensive! The value is wonderful and i can find it anywhere!
April D.
Decatur, AL
This orange juice is so refreshing with breakfast. I get the non pulp kind. I also like the packaging of the product in a carton rather than plastic.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
My all time favorite juice besides orange and I cannot get enough of Florida's natural. I love their juice its always perfectly sweet and fresh.
Kallie B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I usually associate this brand with orange juice but the apple juice was everything my two year old ever wanted. Not high in sugars, mama like!
Kris S.
Austin, TX
100% juice? How could U go wrong? A lot of these companies don't even have 1% juice. If u can find these juices, fill the whole cart with them!
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
My kids love this apple juice. It's a little more expensive than some other apple juices but they prefer Florida's Natural over other brands.
Karen D.
white plains, ny
apple juice is always the best but when it comes fresh and not in a juice box it is so much better. I always have a bottle of this on hand
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?