Add a Photo

By FLORIDA'S NATURAL
#25 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

Photo (1)
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Klagenfurt

This is the best apple juice I've ever drank. The packaging is nice but whats on the inside is better. I'm a repeat consumer and won't give up to buy some more in the next time.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Black Mountain, NC

In love with this stuff! So refreshing and a lot less sugar than most other apple juices. I don't think they could make this stuff any better and I will always buy this stuff!
Malinda S.
Malinda S.
Wooster, OH

I like to drink this is know it got sugar in it but I don't drink it much it put my sugar up my granddaughter drinks it my mom like it i would buy this more then orange juice
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Rockwood, TN

I love apple juice but this apple juice has a amazing taste some others taste fake this taste natural I love it any mom with kids needs to try this for there kids
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Waynesboro, MS

Florida's apple just is very refreshing. This apple juice is very good when it is very cold. This juice has to be my favorite juice out of all apple juice brands.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA

All natural juices have never tasted any better than this one right here! It's literally like someone just crushed up a bunch of crisp, red apples. So refreshing!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Laurel, MS

I am born and raised in Florida I'm a Florida girl so Florida any kind of juice is awesome but I especially love Apple juice very refreshing,clean and crisp
Tateana P.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY

To me this is the best apple juice ever I love this apple juice because the juice is just the sweetest and I love it i always get it when I go to the store
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice is so tasty. It does have a lot of sugar (35g). This is not to sour. I like it better than Minute Maid Apple Juice.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

It's so good especially when it's cooled down with ice or maybe it's been in the fridge for a while either way if it's warm or cold if it's a really good.
Mary C.
Mary C.

Is this sweetened with additional sugar?

Join Now