Add a Photo

By FLORIDA'S NATURAL
#28 in Juice
Florida's Natural® Brand 100% Pure Apple Juice.
Premium.
Pressed from selected fresh apples.
Not from concentrate.
Pasteurized.
Mileesia S.
Mileesia S.
Shreveport, LA

I love apple juice. I've tried many different kinds and this has to be my absolute favorite kind. Just give it a good shake and pour it into a glass! I like to purée it with ice and make apple juice smoothies 😊
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH

This has an amazing flavor! The apple isn't too strong and it tastes very natural. I find this at Walmart for an affordable price. It's a good size carton too. I always recommend Florida's Natural to everyone!
Mercedes E.
Mercedes E.
Miami

Growing up as a child, Florida's Natural is the first drink you knew. Especially in elementary school. Not only was it the apple juice they served at school, it was the apple juice I got when I got home too
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA

Apple juice is my favorite kind of juice so I always buy this brand for apple juice. it tastes so good and it's a very affordable price. I always recommend this brand when I hear people say they want juice
Megan K.
Megan K.

Not one of my favorites, but still a great choice. It's not as sweet as some brands, which is a plus along with the cost. Its found in all grocery stores and is really great for parents with little ones.
Jul W.
Jul W.

This juice is good, but it can be a little watery and doesn't contain much actual juice. I think that more traditionally unsweetened juices are better, but a lot of people really seem to love this one.
Kelli D.
Kelli D.

Just like the Floridas natural orange juice brand they do it again with this delicious all natural apple juice. Healthy for you and healthy for the kids. Perfect to mix in with your smoothie's as well.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Montreal

I love apple juice but I know that its not super healthy to drink juices as compared to eating the fruit. However, I would get this brand of apple/orange juice if I feel like indulging in some juices.
Terra D.
Terra D.
London

True to its word, its 100% apple taste and natural. affordable and easily available, its a good option to go. value and quality stands strong for this brand and has the simple genuine taste of apple.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Istanbul

Su sabor a manzana es delicioso no sabe artificial. Su sabor no es empalagoso a pesar de contener mucha azúcar. Es muy rico tomarlo frío. Lo recomiendo porque es de buena calidad y precio.
Mary C.
Mary C.

Is this sweetened with additional sugar?

Join Now