Add a Photo

By FLORIDA'S NATURAL
#93 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

Photo (1)
Sammi K.
Sammi K.
Cleveland, OH

The best, affordable apple juice on the planet. I always have a bottle in the fridge and panic when I run out without a backup. I wish it came in a larger size but I can't stop buying it regardless.
shauna c.
shauna c.
Asheville , Nc

This is really good. Not too sweet and doesnt leave a tart after taste. I would buy again and it's not expensive, easy to find in most local supermarkets. #FloridasNatural #PureAppleJuice
Orle L.
Orle L.

I like that this doesn't have any artificial flavors, so it's really enjoyable. it's refreshing and not overly sweet. perfect for children also. I truly recommend this brand I'm general.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Black Mountain, NC

In love with this stuff! So refreshing and a lot less sugar than most other apple juices. I don't think they could make this stuff any better and I will always buy this stuff!
Malinda S.
Malinda S.
Wooster, OH

I like to drink this is know it got sugar in it but I don't drink it much it put my sugar up my granddaughter drinks it my mom like it i would buy this more then orange juice
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA

All natural juices have never tasted any better than this one right here! It's literally like someone just crushed up a bunch of crisp, red apples. So refreshing!
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Waynesboro, MS

Florida's apple just is very refreshing. This apple juice is very good when it is very cold. This juice has to be my favorite juice out of all apple juice brands.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Rockwood, TN

I love apple juice but this apple juice has a amazing taste some others taste fake this taste natural I love it any mom with kids needs to try this for there kids
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Laurel, MS

I am born and raised in Florida I'm a Florida girl so Florida any kind of juice is awesome but I especially love Apple juice very refreshing,clean and crisp
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice is so tasty. It does have a lot of sugar (35g). This is not to sour. I like it better than Minute Maid Apple Juice.
Mary C.
Mary C.

Is this sweetened with additional sugar?

Join Now