Add a Photo

By FLORIDA'S NATURAL
#25 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

Photo (1)
Mileesia S.
Mileesia S.
Shreveport, LA

I love apple juice. I've tried many different kinds and this has to be my absolute favorite kind. Just give it a good shake and pour it into a glass! I like to purée it with ice and make apple juice smoothies 😊
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH

This has an amazing flavor! The apple isn't too strong and it tastes very natural. I find this at Walmart for an affordable price. It's a good size carton too. I always recommend Florida's Natural to everyone!
erica o.
erica o.
Mission, TX

So ever since I was younger my mom has always bought the brand Florida's natural and now I'm glad that I get to purchase it for my own kids .... Its the most healthiest drink and lots of vitamins for them
Megan K.
Megan K.

Not one of my favorites, but still a great choice. It's not as sweet as some brands, which is a plus along with the cost. Its found in all grocery stores and is really great for parents with little ones.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Vancouver, BC

I love apple juice but I know that its not super healthy to drink juices as compared to eating the fruit. However, I would get this brand of apple/orange juice if I feel like indulging in some juices.
Terra D.
Terra D.
London

True to its word, its 100% apple taste and natural. affordable and easily available, its a good option to go. value and quality stands strong for this brand and has the simple genuine taste of apple.
Sammi K.
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH

The best, affordable apple juice on the planet. I always have a bottle in the fridge and panic when I run out without a backup. I wish it came in a larger size but I can't stop buying it regardless.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Istanbul

Su sabor a manzana es delicioso no sabe artificial. Su sabor no es empalagoso a pesar de contener mucha azúcar. Es muy rico tomarlo frío. Lo recomiendo porque es de buena calidad y precio.
shauna c.
shauna c.
Asheville , Nc

This is really good. Not too sweet and doesnt leave a tart after taste. I would buy again and it's not expensive, easy to find in most local supermarkets. #FloridasNatural #PureAppleJuice
Orle L.
Orle L.

I like that this doesn't have any artificial flavors, so it's really enjoyable. it's refreshing and not overly sweet. perfect for children also. I truly recommend this brand I'm general.
Mary C.
Mary C.

Is this sweetened with additional sugar?

Join Now