Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
This juice has great taste for the price. It is pure apple juice, so no fake flavors or colors. I would definitely recommend this and buy it again. It is great for kids and adults, because it tastes so good. Although it has a lot of sugar, it is still good.
Stacie R.
Wellington, FL
we love this apple juice in our home - it is fresh and has a great taste - kids and adults love it - we get it at our local grocery story and we drink it up within a week - use for a refreshing drink - would recommend to any families looking for a healthy juice
Nikki  N.
This is a good apple juice compared to others. Not as much chemicals. However, if you have a juicer at home and make fresh apple juice you begin to realize that it tastes nothing like any of these boxes kinds. And if you ask me that's pretty scary!!
Jacklyn R.
My family loves apple juice. We drink it most mornings before school and also pack it in our lunches when we can. This juice is really good and, according to the biggest apple juice lover in the house, it is one of the best apple juices to have along with her breakfast and sandwich at lunch time.
Jada O.
Carrollton, GA
I absouletly love all kinds of Florida's Natural Juice. The packaging is nice, stable and very useful when poring it. I recommend the apple juice because that is my all time favorite. I am a repeating consumer when it comes to this product and i will definitely buy it again.
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY
I feel like if there is one brand who thrives on consistency, it's Floridas Natural. The taste of the apples is pure and I've been buying a lot lately due to the holidays. I usually buy Floridas Natural - because they're amazing.
Peng C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This apple juice is very delicious and I like apple very much. It is very tasty compared to the others. It's very affordable since I bought it together with my groceries at Costco. I don't think there is any improvements needed. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Denise H.
el paso, TX
It's an average apple juice that cost probably up to $2 I wouldn't say Florida's natural is the best for apple juice but definitely the best for orange juice. However it gets the job done if you looking for something cheap.
heather a.
Until I had surgery a few years ago you could not have paid me to drink apple juice. I thought it was bitter and tasteless. After my surgery they would only give me apple juice to drink and somehow I feel in love with it. My favorite brand is Florida's Natural 100% pure apple juice because I love that it is full flavored and doesn't taste watered down.
Kirashlee G.
Me and my family just enjoy this to the max. I love apple juice even as a grown women. Nothing to change about it it's nicely packaged delicious juice inside and a great buy. Met my expectations and more every time
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?