Add a Photo

By FLORIDA'S NATURAL
#25 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

Photo (1)
Rubina G.
Rubina G.

I love love this drink !! It is so refreshing and healthy. I love to drink this and I love all of their other juices like grapefruit and oranges etc It is such a nice brand i love this brand because they sell fresh juice. Would Highly recommend this !!!
Nikki  N.
Nikki N.

This is a good apple juice compared to others. Not as much chemicals. However, if you have a juicer at home and make fresh apple juice you begin to realize that it tastes nothing like any of these boxes kinds. And if you ask me that's pretty scary!!
Shoshana A.
Shoshana A.

Apple Juice has a great taste in my mouth, but when it comes from my home state it tastes like home. Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice tastes delicious. With no added preservatives and very few calories it's great to satisfy that sweet tooth.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

This juice is absolutely delicious! My whole family loves the sweet apple flavor. This juice has much more flavor than the alternatives and is definitely worth paying a little bit extra for. I will always go for Florida's Natural.
Jilly M.
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY

I feel like if there is one brand who thrives on consistency, it's Floridas Natural. The taste of the apples is pure and I've been buying a lot lately due to the holidays. I usually buy Floridas Natural - because they're amazing.
Giovanni R.
Giovanni R.
Alhambra, CA

This is a great product! I love this product because it is very affordable and totally worth it! The value is great and I would say I drink this product about once a day. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Denise H.
Denise H.
El Paso, TX

It's an average apple juice that cost probably up to $2 I wouldn't say Florida's natural is the best for apple juice but definitely the best for orange juice. However it gets the job done if you looking for something cheap.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ

Floridas nature is a good brand all though I'm not to sure how healthy it is. It says 100 percent pure apple juice but if I remember correctly it is from concentrate and that's not the best for you. It tastes good though
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I love this Apple juice. It tastes so good and I always take a cup of this every morning. This was very affordable and certainly met my expectations. Would definitely recommend you to by this. Totally value for money
Kirashlee G.
Kirashlee G.

Me and my family just enjoy this to the max. I love apple juice even as a grown women. Nothing to change about it it's nicely packaged delicious juice inside and a great buy. Met my expectations and more every time
Mary C.
Mary C.

Is this sweetened with additional sugar?

Join Now