Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
I've always liked the Florida's Natural juice drinks. One of the local stores I frequent usually has these on sale at two for $4 or sometimes less. I've tried a lot of flavors so far and my oldest son really loves the grape. I am a fan of the 100% pure Apple juice. I tend to get juice cravings often. The only negative comment I have is that the sugar is rather high for a serving size. I have to watch my sugars so I try not to go hog wild with this juice. I really love to fill my glass with crushed ice and then top it with the Apple. It's delicious and refreshing.
Madi N.
Albuquerque, NM
This stuff is so good and so refreshing. It tastes like really good quality apple juice. In every sip of juice you can taste the hard work that was put in it to make the juice.
Katie P.
Black Mountain, NC
In love with this stuff! So refreshing and a lot less sugar than most other apple juices. I don't think they could make this stuff any better and I will always buy this stuff!
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Maybe it's because I'm a Florida native...or maybe it's because this apple juice is just freaking amazing! Either way, you'll be happy you picked this sucker up. Without needing all that extra preservatives and artificial juices...this apple juice is derived from 100% REAL APPLES. Which means a lot in today's synthetic societies. (yeah, I got deep there!) This means that you're not going to be putting crappy juice into your tummy, resulting in an awful tummy ache-although, if you drink too much that'll happen naturally.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
Born and raised in Florida, you kind of can't escape Florida's Natural products and there is no reason to want to escape from them. Their orange juice is my down right favorite but I also love the apple juice too. Nothing in the world taste like Florida's Natural, no company can even try to compare. Waking up in the morning to a glass is the best feeling. It taste sooo good! Healthy! Affordable! Would most definitely recommend!
Tiffany H.
I love apple juice, and this one is no exception! It is sweet and also quenches thirst! Awesome in the morning with a hearty breakfast, or at night with a snack!
Caitlan P.
This apple juice is delicious! I love that it says that it is 100% juice because I do not like juice with a bunch of additives. It is fairly affordable compared to other brands. I do not mind the price because I am getting 100% juice. It is a healthy choice for me when I feel like having something other than water
Amber P.
Mary Esther, FL
I absolutely love apple juice. Florida's natural is so pure and smooth and it leaves me feeling hydrated and refreshed. I always pick this up from Walmart when I am shopping. It doesn't have all that added sugars other apple juices have. It is a close comparison to Juicy Juice.
Natascha J.
Spring Hill, FL
As a newly established floridian i can say that i have never before had such amazing tasting orange juice. although tropicana will forever be my favorite, i like to buy this kind of orange juice for on the go, or just to have a perfectly portioned about of fruit juice. authentic fruit juice. not syrup. for the price is it great because you get what you pay for and that is quality.
Rachelle M.
Raleigh, NC
Apple juice is my go to juice. I absolutely love apple juice and Florida's Natural is one of my favorites. I think it's reasonably priced and tastes delicious. I couldn't find room to improve for this it is one of my favorite brands and would recommend this to everyone.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?