Add a Photo

By FLORIDA'S NATURAL
#28 in Juice
Florida's Natural® Brand 100% Pure Apple Juice.
Premium.
Pressed from selected fresh apples.
Not from concentrate.
Pasteurized.
Rubina G.
Rubina G.

I love love this drink !! It is so refreshing and healthy. I love to drink this and I love all of their other juices like grapefruit and oranges etc It is such a nice brand i love this brand because they sell fresh juice. Would Highly recommend this !!!
Nikki  N.
Nikki N.

This is a good apple juice compared to others. Not as much chemicals. However, if you have a juicer at home and make fresh apple juice you begin to realize that it tastes nothing like any of these boxes kinds. And if you ask me that's pretty scary!!
Necy H.
Necy H.
Victorville, CA

This product is so delicious. It taste like biting into a fresh red delicious apple. Fresh and you can even warm it up with a cinnamon stick. Good price. Holidays are coming, makes a amazing cake taste better. I would certainly buy again.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

This juice is absolutely delicious! My whole family loves the sweet apple flavor. This juice has much more flavor than the alternatives and is definitely worth paying a little bit extra for. I will always go for Florida's Natural.
Jilly M.
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY

I feel like if there is one brand who thrives on consistency, it's Floridas Natural. The taste of the apples is pure and I've been buying a lot lately due to the holidays. I usually buy Floridas Natural - because they're amazing.
Giovanni R.
Giovanni R.
Alhambra, CA

This is a great product! I love this product because it is very affordable and totally worth it! The value is great and I would say I drink this product about once a day. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Denise H.
Denise H.
El Paso, TX

It's an average apple juice that cost probably up to $2 I wouldn't say Florida's natural is the best for apple juice but definitely the best for orange juice. However it gets the job done if you looking for something cheap.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ

Floridas nature is a good brand all though I'm not to sure how healthy it is. It says 100 percent pure apple juice but if I remember correctly it is from concentrate and that's not the best for you. It tastes good though
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN

My little girl loves this juice! We are apple juice fanatics! It's very affordable, juice is juice. No room for improvement, it's 100% juice. The flavor is amazing, I will continue to buy this as long as it's available.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I love this Apple juice. It tastes so good and I always take a cup of this every morning. This was very affordable and certainly met my expectations. Would definitely recommend you to by this. Totally value for money
Mary C.
Mary C.

Is this sweetened with additional sugar?

Join Now