Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?Nope! 2 Answers
Photo (1)
Jilly M.
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY
I feel like if there is one brand who thrives on consistency, it's Floridas Natural. The taste of the apples is pure and I've been buying a lot lately due to the holidays. I usually buy Floridas Natural - because they're amazing.
Giovanni R.
Giovanni R.
Alhambra, CA
This is a great product! I love this product because it is very affordable and totally worth it! The value is great and I would say I drink this product about once a day. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Denise H.
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
It's an average apple juice that cost probably up to $2 I wouldn't say Florida's natural is the best for apple juice but definitely the best for orange juice. However it gets the job done if you looking for something cheap.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ
Floridas nature is a good brand all though I'm not to sure how healthy it is. It says 100 percent pure apple juice but if I remember correctly it is from concentrate and that's not the best for you. It tastes good though
Kirashlee G.
Kirashlee G.
Me and my family just enjoy this to the max. I love apple juice even as a grown women. Nothing to change about it it's nicely packaged delicious juice inside and a great buy. Met my expectations and more every time
Mileesia S.
Mileesia S.
Shreveport, LA
I love apple juice. I've tried many different kinds and this has to be my absolute favorite kind. Just give it a good shake and pour it into a glass! I like to purée it with ice and make apple juice smoothies 😊
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
This has an amazing flavor! The apple isn't too strong and it tastes very natural. I find this at Walmart for an affordable price. It's a good size carton too. I always recommend Florida's Natural to everyone!
erica o.
erica o.
Mission, TX
So ever since I was younger my mom has always bought the brand Florida's natural and now I'm glad that I get to purchase it for my own kids .... Its the most healthiest drink and lots of vitamins for them
Megan K.
Megan K.
Not one of my favorites, but still a great choice. It's not as sweet as some brands, which is a plus along with the cost. Its found in all grocery stores and is really great for parents with little ones.
Sammi K.
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
The best, affordable apple juice on the planet. I always have a bottle in the fridge and panic when I run out without a backup. I wish it came in a larger size but I can't stop buying it regardless.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?