Add a Photo

By FLORIDA'S NATURAL
#38 in Juice
Florida's Natural® Brand 100% Pure Apple Juice.
Premium.
Pressed from selected fresh apples.
Not from concentrate.
Pasteurized.
Oswaldo R.
Oswaldo R.

I like that this doesn't have any artificial flavors, so it's really enjoyable. it's refreshing and not overly sweet. perfect for children also. I truly recommend this brand I'm general. Honestly the best apple juice I've ever had!! Taste just like butting into a freshly picked apple!!
Patti M.
Patti M.
Rocklin, Ca

This is one of my go to brands when it comes to juice. It tastes great, and also a great price for how much you receive. All of the different other products are great, but this one has to be my favorite by far. Perfect for summer! I love this and would definitely recommend to others.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Navarre, FL

I absolutely love apple juice. Florida's natural is so pure and smooth and it leaves me feeling hydrated and refreshed. I always pick this up from Walmart when I am shopping. It doesn't have all that added sugars other apple juices have. It is a close comparison to Juicy Juice.
Jada O.
Jada O.
Winder, GA

I absouletly love all kinds of Florida's Natural Juice. The packaging is nice, stable and very useful when poring it. I recommend the apple juice because that is my all time favorite. I am a repeating consumer when it comes to this product and i will definitely buy it again.
Simonia B.
Simonia B.
Pageland, SC

I am so obsessed with Florida's Natural juices because the flavors are not fake. The flavors make u feel like u just squeezed the juice right out of the fruit. When i drink the apple juice it makes me so happy because apple are my favorite fruit and it brings back memories.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.

I love apple juice. Its normally the only juice I drink. Its really affordable from my perspective. This is I normally buy. I've repeatedly bougjt this. I love any and almost all apple I've had or tried. I would buy this again especially if I was my first to!e buying this.
Peng C.
Peng C.
Gaithersburg, MD

This apple juice is very delicious and I like apple very much. It is very tasty compared to the others. It's very affordable since I bought it together with my groceries at Costco. I don't think there is any improvements needed. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
Raleigh, NC

Apple juice is my go to juice. I absolutely love apple juice and Florida's Natural is one of my favorites. I think it's reasonably priced and tastes delicious. I couldn't find room to improve for this it is one of my favorite brands and would recommend this to everyone.
Jinger B.
Jinger B.

I swear.. if Simply Orange made it I would buy it from them.. but they do not. This brand has the very best Apple Juice I have ever tasted, it taste just like BITING INTO AN APPLE!!! The juice is sweet with just a bit of tart that makes it so equally refreshing! Yum!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Marietta, Ga

Apple Juice is one of my all time favorite juices. I was so happy when i found Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice. I always hated the apple juice cocktail that was around. Now that i have found this i have found the inner child in me again lol. A MUST BUY!!!!!
Mary C.
Mary C.

Is this sweetened with additional sugar?

Join Now