Add a Photo

By FLORIDA'S NATURAL
#28 in Juice
Florida's Natural® Brand 100% Pure Apple Juice.
Premium.
Pressed from selected fresh apples.
Not from concentrate.
Pasteurized.
Simonia B.
Simonia B.
Pageland, SC

I am so obsessed with Florida's Natural juices because the flavors are not fake. The flavors make u feel like u just squeezed the juice right out of the fruit. When i drink the apple juice it makes me so happy because apple are my favorite fruit and it brings back memories.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.

I love apple juice. Its normally the only juice I drink. Its really affordable from my perspective. This is I normally buy. I've repeatedly bougjt this. I love any and almost all apple I've had or tried. I would buy this again especially if I was my first to!e buying this.
Peng C.
Peng C.
Gaithersburg, MD

This apple juice is very delicious and I like apple very much. It is very tasty compared to the others. It's very affordable since I bought it together with my groceries at Costco. I don't think there is any improvements needed. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
Raleigh, NC

Apple juice is my go to juice. I absolutely love apple juice and Florida's Natural is one of my favorites. I think it's reasonably priced and tastes delicious. I couldn't find room to improve for this it is one of my favorite brands and would recommend this to everyone.
Jinger B.
Jinger B.

I swear.. if Simply Orange made it I would buy it from them.. but they do not. This brand has the very best Apple Juice I have ever tasted, it taste just like BITING INTO AN APPLE!!! The juice is sweet with just a bit of tart that makes it so equally refreshing! Yum!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Marietta, Ga

Apple Juice is one of my all time favorite juices. I was so happy when i found Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice. I always hated the apple juice cocktail that was around. Now that i have found this i have found the inner child in me again lol. A MUST BUY!!!!!
Natascha H.
Natascha H.
Leesburg, VA

This juice tastes great and doesn't have lots of sugar. It isn't very heavy and tastes very fresh and it is very refreshing. I wish the price was a little lower, but the quality is very high. It met my expectations and I would recommend to my family and friends.
Stacie R.
Stacie R.
Wellington, FL

we love this apple juice in our home - it is fresh and has a great taste - kids and adults love it - we get it at our local grocery story and we drink it up within a week - use for a refreshing drink - would recommend to any families looking for a healthy juice
Lama A.
Lama A.
sault ste marie, Ontario

It is my favorite juice its the best apple juice you could ever find in a store other that fresh apple juice. it taste great and it is affordable i usually stack up when they are on sale because we go over 2 or 3 bottles every week. i recommend it to everyone
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Fife Lake, MI

This juice has great taste for the price. It is pure apple juice, so no fake flavors or colors. I would definitely recommend this and buy it again. It is great for kids and adults, because it tastes so good. Although it has a lot of sugar, it is still good.
Mary C.
Mary C.

Is this sweetened with additional sugar?

Join Now