Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #65 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Diamond W.
I love apple juice. Its normally the only juice I drink. Its really affordable from my perspective. This is I normally buy. I've repeatedly bougjt this. I love any and almost all apple I've had or tried. I would buy this again especially if I was my first to!e buying this.
Peng C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This apple juice is very delicious and I like apple very much. It is very tasty compared to the others. It's very affordable since I bought it together with my groceries at Costco. I don't think there is any improvements needed. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Rachelle M.
Raleigh, NC
Apple juice is my go to juice. I absolutely love apple juice and Florida's Natural is one of my favorites. I think it's reasonably priced and tastes delicious. I couldn't find room to improve for this it is one of my favorite brands and would recommend this to everyone.
Jinger B.
I swear.. if Simply Orange made it I would buy it from them.. but they do not. This brand has the very best Apple Juice I have ever tasted, it taste just like BITING INTO AN APPLE!!! The juice is sweet with just a bit of tart that makes it so equally refreshing! Yum!
Jessica W.
Marietta, GA
Apple Juice is one of my all time favorite juices. I was so happy when i found Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice. I always hated the apple juice cocktail that was around. Now that i have found this i have found the inner child in me again lol. A MUST BUY!!!!!
Natascha H.
Leesburg, VA
This juice tastes great and doesn't have lots of sugar. It isn't very heavy and tastes very fresh and it is very refreshing. I wish the price was a little lower, but the quality is very high. It met my expectations and I would recommend to my family and friends.
Stacie R.
Wellington, FL
we love this apple juice in our home - it is fresh and has a great taste - kids and adults love it - we get it at our local grocery story and we drink it up within a week - use for a refreshing drink - would recommend to any families looking for a healthy juice
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
This juice has great taste for the price. It is pure apple juice, so no fake flavors or colors. I would definitely recommend this and buy it again. It is great for kids and adults, because it tastes so good. Although it has a lot of sugar, it is still good.
Nikki  N.
This is a good apple juice compared to others. Not as much chemicals. However, if you have a juicer at home and make fresh apple juice you begin to realize that it tastes nothing like any of these boxes kinds. And if you ask me that's pretty scary!!
Jessica J.
This juice is absolutely delicious! My whole family loves the sweet apple flavor. This juice has much more flavor than the alternatives and is definitely worth paying a little bit extra for. I will always go for Florida's Natural.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?