Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Mary P.
Mary P.
Crown Point, IN
Love florid as naturals! Don't drink a lot of juice because of the amount of sugar in them but when I do I buy floridas naturals!
Ebelin A.
Ebelin A.
Hialeah, FL
My mom would always buy me this when I was little and until this day I still drink it. It taste like tea Apple juice
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Conyers, GA
love the fact that the brand carries 100% natural , my son loves apple juice and
met my expectations completely. Affordable
highly recommend it
Luretta J.
Luretta J.
Harvey, LA
This product is great. It has has a smooth taste. Its 100% organic, I love it. I drink this product almost everyday. I would definitely recommend this product.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
The best apple juice available! Not too sweet and not too tart! Love the affordability and availability too!
Mercedes E.
Mercedes E.
Miami
Growing up as a child, Florida's Natural is the first drink you knew. Especially in elementary school. Not only was it the apple juice they served at school, it was the apple juice I got when I got home too
Haley G.
Haley G.
Bridgeport, IL
IS a great product . will recommend this product to all. WILL keep buying for my household. great priced too.
Jul W.
Jul W.
This juice is good, but it can be a little watery and doesn't contain much actual juice. I think that more traditionally unsweetened juices are better, but a lot of people really seem to love this one.
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
I love apple juice and I am very particular but this is a winner! I don't buy another type of apple juice ever!!
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville , GA
Apple juice is my favorite kind of juice so I always buy this brand for apple juice. it tastes so good and it's a very affordable price. I always recommend this brand when I hear people say they want juice
Mary C.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?