Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #78 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
This is one of the best apple juices on the market its sweet all natural the design is great on the carton
Jayme S.
Council Bluffs, IA
I'm a big fan of this apple juice. It's perfect. It doesn't taste like fake apples either. It tastes real.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
This is by far one of my favorite brands of apple juice! It's got natural ingredients and has great taste!
Samantha F.
It is very sweet. But is good tasting for the most part. I really like all the flavors Florida Natural has.
Ashley D.
Blaine, MN
I always grab this apple juice for my daughter at the store. It's perfect mixed with water for my toddler.
jade H.
Greensburg, IN
so fresh and crisp! wonderful tasting and my kids love to drink it in the morning. Healthy and affordable
Summer M.
Yummy I love this apple juice a ton. Only thing is I cannot drink too much because I have stomach issues
Shenise B.
Raleigh
It was an okay apple juice it had an artificial Apple taste to it . I prefer a more natural Apple taste.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
My favorite orange juice, Flordia's Natural! Great natural tasting orange juice for anytime of the day.
Tiffany C.
buffalo, NY
These are great apple juices especially for the kids , not a bunch of added sugar and unknown ingredients
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?