Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Ashley D.
Blaine, MN
I always grab this apple juice for my daughter at the store. It's perfect mixed with water for my toddler.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
This is by far one of my favorite brands of apple juice! It's got natural ingredients and has great taste!
morgan j.
Austin, TX
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
This is one of my pregnancy cravings and me and my baby loves it. first thing that foes on my grocery list
Harleigh P.
Rock Springs, WY
Apple juice!!! Love love love this. We can drink this like it's nothing! Doesn't last long. But enjoy this!
Jayme S.
Council Bluffs, IA
I'm a big fan of this apple juice. It's perfect. It doesn't taste like fake apples either. It tastes real.
Tiffany C.
buffalo, NY
These are great apple juices especially for the kids , not a bunch of added sugar and unknown ingredients
Bhavin P.
Fort Worth, TX
This juice is very refreshing and healthy made with 100 pure apple juice no added sugar or purservatives
Shenise B.
Raleigh
It was an okay apple juice it had an artificial Apple taste to it . I prefer a more natural Apple taste.
Summer M.
Yummy I love this apple juice a ton. Only thing is I cannot drink too much because I have stomach issues
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?