Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #65 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Megan K.
This is great orange juice and I drink it all the time! I love the great taste and I’ll drink it all the time
Ashley D.
Blaine, MN
I always grab this apple juice for my daughter at the store. It's perfect mixed with water for my toddler.
morgan j.
Austin, TX
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
this is a great juice and is always dependable on being good. the price is a little high but not too bad
Summer M.
Yummy I love this apple juice a ton. Only thing is I cannot drink too much because I have stomach issues
Carolina M.
Costa Rica, Alajuela, Orotina
Es un jugo bueno, su sabor a manzana es exquisito, no esta presente algun aditivo artificial.
Es bueno
nathalie E.
Florida has the best juice. I love apple juice and this is just great and amazing. Good packaging
Kimberly M.
Amherst, OH
Great flavor and very refreshing for a hot day. Great price at most of the grocery stores.
This tastes like fresh squeezes apple juice. So much flavor, smooth feel, and not too sweet
Haley G.
Bridgeport, IL
IS a great product . will recommend this product to all. WILL keep buying for my household. great priced too.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?