Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Kelli D.
Kelli D.
Just like the Floridas natural orange juice brand they do it again with this delicious all natural apple juice. Healthy for you and healthy for the kids. Perfect to mix in with your smoothie's as well.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
I love this juice! It is my favorite brand ever since I had some at a hotel breakfast. Nothing else tastes quite as good!
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Conyers, GA
love the fact that the brand carries 100% natural , my son loves apple juice and
met my expectations completely. Affordable
highly recommend it
Suzy H.
Suzy H.
Cincinnati, OH
This apple juice beats any organic overpriced apple juice, hands down

It isn't overpoweringly sweet and has a delicious crisp apple flavor
Ebelin A.
Ebelin A.
Hialeah, FL
My mom would always buy me this when I was little and until this day I still drink it. It taste like tea Apple juice
Mary P.
Mary P.
Crown Point, IN
Love florid as naturals! Don't drink a lot of juice because of the amount of sugar in them but when I do I buy floridas naturals!
Natascha J.
Natascha J.
Spring Hill, FL
As a newly established floridian i can say that i have never before had such amazing tasting orange juice. although tropicana will forever be my favorite, i like to buy this kind of orange juice for on the go, or just to have a perfectly portioned about of fruit juice. authentic fruit juice. not syrup. for the price is it great because you get what you pay for and that is quality.
Diana N.
Diana N.
Mohegan Lake, NY
Florida's Natural orange juice is one of my very favorite ways to start my day. It is always refreshing and a great pick me up on early mornings!
Deborah b.
Deborah b.
I think that it's a little pricey but the taste is great. If you are an juice drinker this is the best product.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
When I'm looking for a refreshing drink in the morning I reach for orange juice!
Mary C.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?