Add a Photo

By FLORIDA'S NATURAL
#25 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

Photo (1)
yolanda B.
yolanda B.
Washington, DC

I love it tastes so good sweet but not too sweet just right love love love.
Liloo S.
Liloo S.

Es delicioso para toda ocasion en cada lugar q voy con mi pareja y mi hijo les llevo se derriten x este jugo es sano
Ari G.
Ari G.

I buy this drink for NY little sister and she absolutely loves it. It's the only juice she will actually drink.
Sydney L.
Sydney L.

I love apple juice and I am very particular but this is a winner! I don't buy another type of apple juice ever!!
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA

Apple juice is my favorite kind of juice so I always buy this brand for apple juice. it tastes so good and it's a very affordable price. I always recommend this brand when I hear people say they want juice
Samantha F.
Samantha F.

It is very sweet. But is good tasting for the most part. I really like all the flavors Florida Natural has.
Jacquie B.
Jacquie B.
Scottdale, PA

Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice is really good. My kids love it and it has great flavor. It does not taste watered down either like some other kinds.
Casimira A.
Casimira A.
Chuluota, FL

My family loves apple juice and they love when I bring this brand home cause it's gone in a day or two. The price is always reasonable compared to other brands.
Khal F.
Khal F.
South Richmond Hill, NY

I'm actually not a fan of Florida naturals Apple juice. I feel as though this specific company is better with orange juices.
Kelci M.
Kelci M.
Bridgeton, NJ

I'm a sucker for some apple juice and this stuff is delicious doesn't have a bad taste at all!
Mary C.
Mary C.

Is this sweetened with additional sugar?

Join Now