Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Bhavin P.
Bhavin P.
Fort Worth, TX
This juice is very refreshing and healthy made with 100 pure apple juice no added sugar or purservatives
Ooh K.
Ooh K.
Florence, SC
It is a lot of the new York a nd I am so that is the way to see you have any questions are you have any questions about this email address so I am not be a few months ago but I can you have a lot
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I love apple juice, and this one is no exception! It is sweet and also quenches thirst! Awesome in the morning with a hearty breakfast, or at night with a snack!
zyhira j.
zyhira j.
Bridgeport, CT
the apple juice was so good it is so yum mmm. my Lil brother even love it. my whole family love it. I will buy this again
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Boise, ID
The best product we tryied. I would recommend to all friend and family. I would continue to buy.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Reserve, LA
I absolutely love this juice and so does my family! The moment I buy this juice it is gone like that! I don't why it's so tasty!
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
When I'm looking for a refreshing drink in the morning I reach for orange juice!
Deborah b.
Deborah b.
I think that it's a little pricey but the taste is great. If you are an juice drinker this is the best product.
Diana N.
Diana N.
Mohegan Lake, NY
Florida's Natural orange juice is one of my very favorite ways to start my day. It is always refreshing and a great pick me up on early mornings!
Natascha J.
Natascha J.
Spring Hill, FL
As a newly established floridian i can say that i have never before had such amazing tasting orange juice. although tropicana will forever be my favorite, i like to buy this kind of orange juice for on the go, or just to have a perfectly portioned about of fruit juice. authentic fruit juice. not syrup. for the price is it great because you get what you pay for and that is quality.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?