Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
The best apple juice available! Not too sweet and not too tart! Love the affordability and availability too!
Taylor C.
Ogden, UT
My daughter loves their apple juice! It tastes just like apples! It's smooth and not to mention good for her!
Zoe M.
Yulee, FL
My daughter loves this, and it’s really refreshing so it’s a win win in my house! I love that it’s affordable
Megan K.
This is great orange juice and I drink it all the time! I love the great taste and I’ll drink it all the time
Katy W.
Lexington, KY
This is by far my favorite apple juice. My two year old loves it watered down! Too sweat for her straight up
Francinett C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love apple juice This ones pretty good but it's a little sweet so I put a lot of ice to lower the sweetness
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
This is one of my pregnancy cravings and me and my baby loves it. first thing that foes on my grocery list
Harleigh P.
Rock Springs, WY
Apple juice!!! Love love love this. We can drink this like it's nothing! Doesn't last long. But enjoy this!
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
This is by far one of my favorite brands of apple juice! It's got natural ingredients and has great taste!
Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
This is one of the best apple juices on the market its sweet all natural the design is great on the carton
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?