Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #51 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
kal r.
Menomonie, WI
Love this stuff!! The flavor is so amazing and it exceeds my expectations every time. Affordable. Good ingredients. Found everywhere
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
I love apple juice & I love this brand because the flavor is great! I go through so many bottles. Good value for what you get!
Amber M.
Milner, GA
The kids love this juice, it's easy to find and reasonably priced. We buy this fairly often so the kids can drink it whenever.
amber y.
I really like that this is 100% apple juice and doesn't have a lot of processed sugar. My little brother loves apple juice l
Viktoriya B.
Love the Florida natural juice it has the best taste of the orange.ive never tried orange juice that better then this brands
Christina R.
Love love love it to me it's the best and it's so good when it's cold my kids love it as well and I love that they live it
Miriam S.
Springdale, AR
This is my go to juice for home🔶 I don't really like anything else. This is so good!!! It's the best and price is great
Brianna Z.
Salisbury, NC
This is not a bad drink, i just can't drink it with my diet plan. I have to avoid all sodas and pop beverages.
Kelsey C.
My little girl loves this brand. The flavor is great. The price is very affordable. We get this often. Great product.
MandyTroxel Josh R.
Montezuma, Indiana
This juice is always on hand in our home we enjoy the taste because it reminds me of fresh squeezed orange juice.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?