Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #78 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Haley G.
Bridgeport, IL
IS a great product . will recommend this product to all. WILL keep buying for my household. great priced too.
Zoe M.
Yulee, FL
My daughter loves this, and it’s really refreshing so it’s a win win in my house! I love that it’s affordable
Megan K.
This is great orange juice and I drink it all the time! I love the great taste and I’ll drink it all the time
Francinett C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love apple juice This ones pretty good but it's a little sweet so I put a lot of ice to lower the sweetness
Katy W.
Lexington, KY
This is by far my favorite apple juice. My two year old loves it watered down! Too sweat for her straight up
Taylor C.
Ogden, UT
My daughter loves their apple juice! It tastes just like apples! It's smooth and not to mention good for her!
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
The best apple juice available! Not too sweet and not too tart! Love the affordability and availability too!
Ashley D.
Blaine, MN
I always grab this apple juice for my daughter at the store. It's perfect mixed with water for my toddler.
Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
This is one of the best apple juices on the market its sweet all natural the design is great on the carton
Samantha F.
It is very sweet. But is good tasting for the most part. I really like all the flavors Florida Natural has.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?