Add a Photo

By FLORIDA'S NATURAL
#25 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

Jul W.
Jul W.

This juice is good, but it can be a little watery and doesn't contain much actual juice. I think that more traditionally unsweetened juices are better, but a lot of people really seem to love this one.
Ari G.
Ari G.

I buy this drink for NY little sister and she absolutely loves it. It's the only juice she will actually drink.
Sydney L.
Sydney L.

I love apple juice and I am very particular but this is a winner! I don't buy another type of apple juice ever!!
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA

Apple juice is my favorite kind of juice so I always buy this brand for apple juice. it tastes so good and it's a very affordable price. I always recommend this brand when I hear people say they want juice
Samantha F.
Samantha F.

It is very sweet. But is good tasting for the most part. I really like all the flavors Florida Natural has.
Jacquie B.
Jacquie B.
Scottdale, PA

Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice is really good. My kids love it and it has great flavor. It does not taste watered down either like some other kinds.
Natascha J.
Natascha J.
Spring Hill, FL

As a newly established floridian i can say that i have never before had such amazing tasting orange juice. although tropicana will forever be my favorite, i like to buy this kind of orange juice for on the go, or just to have a perfectly portioned about of fruit juice. authentic fruit juice. not syrup. for the price is it great because you get what you pay for and that is quality.
Casimira A.
Casimira A.
Chuluota, FL

My family loves apple juice and they love when I bring this brand home cause it's gone in a day or two. The price is always reasonable compared to other brands.
Diana N.
Diana N.
Mohegan Lake, NY

Florida's Natural orange juice is one of my very favorite ways to start my day. It is always refreshing and a great pick me up on early mornings!
Khal F.
Khal F.
South Richmond Hill, NY

I'm actually not a fan of Florida naturals Apple juice. I feel as though this specific company is better with orange juices.
Mary C.
Mary C.

Is this sweetened with additional sugar?

Join Now