Add a Photo

By FLORIDA'S NATURAL
#106 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

Photo (1)
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Concord, Ca
Apple juice is one of my favorite types of juices. This is a great juice but I still prefer martenelli's that come in the small glass jugs.
Mercedes E.
Mercedes E.
Miami
Growing up as a child, Florida's Natural is the first drink you knew. Especially in elementary school. Not only was it the apple juice they served at school, it was the apple juice I got when I got home too
Rebecca Lynn W.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
The best apple juice available! Not too sweet and not too tart! Love the affordability and availability too!
Luretta J.
Luretta J.
Harvey, LA
This product is great. It has has a smooth taste. Its 100% organic, I love it. I drink this product almost everyday. I would definitely recommend this product.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Ogden, UT
My daughter loves their apple juice! It tastes just like apples! It's smooth and not to mention good for her!
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Reserve, LA
I absolutely love this juice and so does my family! The moment I buy this juice it is gone like that! I don't why it's so tasty!
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite juice, im big on apple juice and this has been my favorite since childhood
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Sherburne, NY
Really good apple juice. I buy it all the time. The taste is like your eating a actual apple.
Necy H.
Necy H.
Victorville, CA
This product is so delicious. It taste like biting into a fresh red delicious apple. Fresh and you can even warm it up with a cinnamon stick. Good price. Holidays are coming, makes a amazing cake taste better. I would certainly buy again.
Kelli D.
Kelli D.
Just like the Floridas natural orange juice brand they do it again with this delicious all natural apple juice. Healthy for you and healthy for the kids. Perfect to mix in with your smoothie's as well.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?