Add a Photo

By FLORIDA'S NATURAL
#169 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

Photo (1)
Briauna S.
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO

Sipping this apple juice is like taking a bite out of a fresh juicy apple! It is such an organic apple taste! I love giving this juice to my son. There is no artificial taste to it. I would definitely choose this apple juice over some other brands. I would definitely buy in the future.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS

The best apple juice available! Not too sweet and not too tart! Love the affordability and availability too!
Luretta J.
Luretta J.
Harvey, LA

This product is great. It has has a smooth taste. Its 100% organic, I love it. I drink this product almost everyday. I would definitely recommend this product.
This tastes like fresh squeezes apple juice. So much flavor, smooth feel, and not too sweet
Becky B.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL

Born and raised in Florida, you kind of can't escape Florida's Natural products and there is no reason to want to escape from them. Their orange juice is my down right favorite but I also love the apple juice too. Nothing in the world taste like Florida's Natural, no company can even try to compare. Waking up in the morning to a glass is the best feeling. It taste sooo good! Healthy! Affordable! Would most definitely recommend!
Gleny V.
Gleny V.
Bronx, NY

It not my personal favorite but it's delicious it's way to sweet and there's tiny bits of fruits and what not in the bottom of the container
Haley G.
Haley G.
Bridgeport, IL

IS a great product . will recommend this product to all. WILL keep buying for my household. great priced too.
Jul W.
Jul W.

This juice is good, but it can be a little watery and doesn't contain much actual juice. I think that more traditionally unsweetened juices are better, but a lot of people really seem to love this one.
Ari G.
Ari G.

I buy this drink for NY little sister and she absolutely loves it. It's the only juice she will actually drink.
Sydney L.
Sydney L.

I love apple juice and I am very particular but this is a winner! I don't buy another type of apple juice ever!!
Mary C.
Mary C.

Is this sweetened with additional sugar?