Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Becky B.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
Born and raised in Florida, you kind of can't escape Florida's Natural products and there is no reason to want to escape from them. Their orange juice is my down right favorite but I also love the apple juice too. Nothing in the world taste like Florida's Natural, no company can even try to compare. Waking up in the morning to a glass is the best feeling. It taste sooo good! Healthy! Affordable! Would most definitely recommend!
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite juice, im big on apple juice and this has been my favorite since childhood
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Ogden, UT
My daughter loves their apple juice! It tastes just like apples! It's smooth and not to mention good for her!
Chrystal L.
Chrystal L.
Jacksonville, FL
Delicious and healthy! My kids absolutely love it <3 It has a smooth and refreshing taste. I absolutely recommend.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
My little girl loves this juice! We are apple juice fanatics! It's very affordable, juice is juice. No room for improvement, it's 100% juice. The flavor is amazing, I will continue to buy this as long as it's available.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
I love all natural apple juice it's better for you. and it's better for your health because no extra additives or ingredients in the product. But it is a little more expensive.
Gleny V.
Gleny V.
Bronx, NY
It not my personal favorite but it's delicious it's way to sweet and there's tiny bits of fruits and what not in the bottom of the container
jade H.
jade H.
Greensburg, IN
so fresh and crisp! wonderful tasting and my kids love to drink it in the morning. Healthy and affordable
Justina W.
Justina W.
Greenville, TX
Definitely my favorite apple juice brand. Tastes fresh and crisp and like you just bit into an apple
Madi N.
Madi N.
Albuquerque, NM
This stuff is so good and so refreshing. It tastes like really good quality apple juice. In every sip of juice you can taste the hard work that was put in it to make the juice.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?