Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #82 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Brittany G.
Rio Grande City, TX
Good and tasty apples are fresh don't like any other juice my kids love it as well they won't drink other juices
Deborah b.
I think that it's a little pricey but the taste is great. If you are an juice drinker this is the best product.
Deborah P.
Alachua, FL
Great apple juice.,,taste like pure apples..I but At least every week! Kids love it and it's great for all of us
Sydney L.
I love apple juice and I am very particular but this is a winner! I don't buy another type of apple juice ever!!
Wendy C.
One of my favorite apple juices and my kids love it too! A carton barely lasts in my house they love it so much!
MandyTroxel Josh R.
Montezuma, Indiana
This juice is always on hand in our home we enjoy the taste because it reminds me of fresh squeezed orange juice.
Amanda R.
Steger, IL
I buy this all the time. I love this apple juice ! Tastes amazing. Would recommend to whomever wants to try it.
jake r.
This apple juice is good its my favorite kind! Such a sweet and good flavor to it. I won't drink any other kind
Ari G.
I buy this drink for NY little sister and she absolutely loves it. It's the only juice she will actually drink.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Pretty good apple juice. Tastes good, what more can I say lol it's apple juice, it's hard to go wrong with it.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?