Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #65 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
July A.
This juice is delicious! I have to say, i have tried other brands and they are not the same at all. I buy this brand and feel comfortable giving it to my kids.
Kelly M.
Pottstown, PA
My son loves this. I put it in his sip cup but I do dilute it with water. I feel good about this one because its not full of artificial ingredients.
Marisela C.
Carrollton, TX
My entire pregnancy I crave this apple juice. I would drink this all day and night. Now I don't drink as much of it but my kids got obsess with it
Alexis M.
Best orange juice I have tasted. I am a huge orange juice fan and this one is literally the best. It is tangy and sweet all at the same time.
Brandi B.
Elkhorn City, KY
Love love love this! I'm a avid apple juice drinker lol Anything containing fruit juice I'll drink and this is the best apple juice so far!
Tiffany N.
Bend, OR
This is the only apple juice my daughter likes. And hey, ill take it. I love it too! Not overly sweet and doesn't leave a dry after taste.
estefany d.
Los Angeles
My mom loves the one with pulp I’m not really fan of pulp but we argue about which one we should get we end up getting the one with pulp
Lindsay F.
Las Vegas
Not to sweet and not to sour! This is hands down my favorite apple juice. I can drink this all day and night and be completely satisfied!
Danna A.
Fort Lauderdale
Great flavor I love it I drink it all the time morning breakfast at night has a great flavor absolutely love it I have the recommended
kal r.
Menomonie, WI
Love this stuff!! The flavor is so amazing and it exceeds my expectations every time. Affordable. Good ingredients. Found everywhere
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?