Add a Photo

By FLORIDA'S NATURAL
#93 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

Photo (1)
Jazmyn B.
Jazmyn B.
Murfreesboro, TN

I the Apple juice is great and it is actually juice instead of Apple drink.
yolanda B.
yolanda B.
Washington, DC

I love it tastes so good sweet but not too sweet just right love love love.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN

My little girl loves this juice! We are apple juice fanatics! It's very affordable, juice is juice. No room for improvement, it's 100% juice. The flavor is amazing, I will continue to buy this as long as it's available.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA

My favorite juice, im big on apple juice and this has been my favorite since childhood
Becky B.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL

Born and raised in Florida, you kind of can't escape Florida's Natural products and there is no reason to want to escape from them. Their orange juice is my down right favorite but I also love the apple juice too. Nothing in the world taste like Florida's Natural, no company can even try to compare. Waking up in the morning to a glass is the best feeling. It taste sooo good! Healthy! Affordable! Would most definitely recommend!
Haley G.
Haley G.
Bridgeport, IL

IS a great product . will recommend this product to all. WILL keep buying for my household. great priced too.
Jul W.
Jul W.

This juice is good, but it can be a little watery and doesn't contain much actual juice. I think that more traditionally unsweetened juices are better, but a lot of people really seem to love this one.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Sherburne, NY

Really good apple juice. I buy it all the time. The taste is like your eating a actual apple.
Ari G.
Ari G.

I buy this drink for NY little sister and she absolutely loves it. It's the only juice she will actually drink.
Emma T.
Emma T.

My brothers and I love this! We drink this so fast and almost always have some in our fridge.
Mary C.
Mary C.

Is this sweetened with additional sugar?

Join Now