Add a Photo

By FLORIDA'S NATURAL
#169 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

Photo (1)
Allison B.
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA

One thing I love is apple juice always have always will it tastes amazing !!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Fruitland, ID

This juice is delicious and really refreshing. My kids love it and so do I.
Jazmyn B.
Jazmyn B.
Murfreesboro, TN

I the Apple juice is great and it is actually juice instead of Apple drink.
yolanda B.
yolanda B.
Washington, DC

I love it tastes so good sweet but not too sweet just right love love love.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Blaine, MN

I always grab this apple juice for my daughter at the store. It's perfect mixed with water for my toddler.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Concord, Ca

Apple juice is one of my favorite types of juices. This is a great juice but I still prefer martenelli's that come in the small glass jugs.
Ebelin A.
Ebelin A.
Hialeah, FL

My mom would always buy me this when I was little and until this day I still drink it. It taste like tea Apple juice
Gina D.
Gina D.
Fitchburg, MA

Really good Apple juice, great taste and very refreshing. Kids love this one. Good price as well
Mercedes E.
Mercedes E.
Miami

Growing up as a child, Florida's Natural is the first drink you knew. Especially in elementary school. Not only was it the apple juice they served at school, it was the apple juice I got when I got home too
Briana O.
Briana O.
Alice, TX

I love any brand of apple juice, but this is one of my favorites. I can drink this all day, not only with breakfast. It was a great, crisp, apple taste. I love this brand and I will continue buying this product. I would highly recommend this juice to anyone who loves apple juice as much as I do.
Mary C.
Mary C.

Is this sweetened with additional sugar?