Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #65 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Eliangy R.
Bring all the yum! It's affordable, easy to find in any supermarket and it actually tastes like natural apple juice.
Natascha J.
Spring Hill, FL
As a newly established floridian i can say that i have never before had such amazing tasting orange juice. although tropicana will forever be my favorite, i like to buy this kind of orange juice for on the go, or just to have a perfectly portioned about of fruit juice. authentic fruit juice. not syrup. for the price is it great because you get what you pay for and that is quality.
Ari G.
I buy this drink for NY little sister and she absolutely loves it. It's the only juice she will actually drink.
Diana N.
Mohegan Lake, NY
Florida's Natural orange juice is one of my very favorite ways to start my day. It is always refreshing and a great pick me up on early mornings!
Irene W.
Montebello, CA
I like orange juice better but decided to try this one from the same brand and it was alright. It's good for kids, although a bit too sweet for my tastes.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
My favorite orange juice, Flordia's Natural! Great natural tasting orange juice for anytime of the day.
Deborah b.
I think that it's a little pricey but the taste is great. If you are an juice drinker this is the best product.
Sydney L.
I love apple juice and I am very particular but this is a winner! I don't buy another type of apple juice ever!!
Katherine C.
When I'm looking for a refreshing drink in the morning I reach for orange juice!
Ashley W.
Holley, NY
Djs djs djs d did did d did d did die die did wow snaps f I die rieje die. Did die d soaps f to dis d die s do Rosie find exthe I’d disjsb dnsien d Diane djie
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?