Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #82 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Kelsey C.
My little girl loves this brand. The flavor is great. The price is very affordable. We get this often. Great product.
Marshay H.
We started out buying this for the baby, but ended up sharing it with the whole house instead. It has great taste!
Keyonna H.
Midland, TX
Love this product is amazing very tasty and very affordable grades for protein it's so amazing and family friendly
Jazmene S.
The besttrrttt in the world . It’s gets the party rocking ! You can always depend on this drink to have a good time
Amanda Z.
Fabens, TX
Yummo love it I always love getting this very delish must have in your fridge very good even the kids will love it
Summer Y.
I love this brand of juice. But i find it to be a little to sweet for me so tend to add a little water to each cup
Jocelyn P.
Omg i love this juice its so good not too sweet and it is really goid for kids as well. My family loves it as well.
Chrystal L.
Jacksonville, FL
Delicious and healthy! My kids absolutely love it <3 It has a smooth and refreshing taste. I absolutely recommend.
Wendy C.
One of my favorite apple juices and my kids love it too! A carton barely lasts in my house they love it so much!
Deborah b.
I think that it's a little pricey but the taste is great. If you are an juice drinker this is the best product.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?