Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?Nope! 2 Answers
Photo (1)
Marisela C.
Marisela C.
Carrollton, TX
My entire pregnancy I crave this apple juice. I would drink this all day and night. Now I don't drink as much of it but my kids got obsess with it
amber y.
amber y.
I really like that this is 100% apple juice and doesn't have a lot of processed sugar. My little brother loves apple juice l
jennifer m.
jennifer m.
Oklahoma City, OK
Best apple juice ever! I would buy this over anything! Totally would recommend this product to family and friends.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Love love love it to me it's the best and it's so good when it's cold my kids love it as well and I love that they live it
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Blaine, MN
I always grab this apple juice for my daughter at the store. It's perfect mixed with water for my toddler.
MandyTroxel Josh R.
MandyTroxel Josh R.
Montezuma, Indiana
This juice is always on hand in our home we enjoy the taste because it reminds me of fresh squeezed orange juice.
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
Costa Rica, Alajuela, Orotina
Es un jugo bueno, su sabor a manzana es exquisito, no esta presente algun aditivo artificial.
Es bueno
Katy W.
Katy W.
Lexington, KY
This is by far my favorite apple juice. My two year old loves it watered down! Too sweat for her straight up
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Amherst, OH
Great flavor and very refreshing for a hot day. Great price at most of the grocery stores.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
It is very sweet. But is good tasting for the most part. I really like all the flavors Florida Natural has.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?