Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #51 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren TWP , MI
We always have juice around the house and we go through it very quickly since I have a one year old and it’s her favorite drink in the afternoon, we love this brand it’s natural and tastes so great definitely buying again
Keith B.
Fernandina, FL
Excellent flavor! I’m a big fan of apple juice and this one ranks in my top 3 for sure! Florida’s Natural is always a go to brand for me. Great price and great quality.
Hayley H.
Poteau, OK
Love the orange juice flavor of this brand. It's really reasonable price for the amount of product and it always tastes good. The packaging is nice and functional.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice great tasting fruit juice you will love. Both my girls were huge apple juice lovers so I would buy this brand frequently.
amber n.
I think this apple juice is one of the best apple juices, better then minute maid. It might be more money but i rather pay the more money for a better tasteing apple juice. Its very good when it is hot out. Yes i would recommend this to other people.
Yanin P.
Redwood city, CA
Me encanta tomar este jugo porque tiene 100 por ciento pulpa y no tiene mucha azúcar, es uno de mis favoritos también para darle a mi hijo es una buena opción ya que es saludable
Harley R.
This apple juice is good however it's too sour for me. I like my apple juice really sweet. But if you like apple juice not so sweet than this one's the one for you.
Shoshana A.
Apple Juice has a great taste in my mouth, but when it comes from my home state it tastes like home. Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice tastes delicious. With no added preservatives and very few calories it's great to satisfy that sweet tooth.
Liana M.
So yummy! I love all Floridas Nautrals. Great price point, can find them just about anywhere in any grocery store and it has a great taste. I always grab the orange juice, but when my local stop and shop stocks up on the apple juice, I grab em' when I can.
Paige P.
Boynton beach , FL
I buy apple juice for my kids and it's good to know that this is pure apple juice most brands have all kinds of added ingredients. This is fresh and good my kids love it and i know they're drinking something good
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?