Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #78 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Tammy N.
Normal Apple juice. Not bad but nothing crazy about it. If you want Apple juice just get this To satisfy your craving.
S S.
Like the refreshing juice.good quality juice not too thin but good one.readily available at good affordable prices too.
Gostei muito desse suco. Gosto de sucos 100℅ natural e esse é um excelente, de qualidade e agrada muitíssimo o paladar.
Rebecca M.
Lancaster, CA
Who doesn’t love apple juice? Florida Apple juice is good but I haven’t been able to find a company that ruins it lol.
Miriam S.
Springdale, AR
This is my go to juice for home🔶 I don't really like anything else. This is so good!!! It's the best and price is great
Brianna Z.
Salisbury, NC
This is not a bad drink, i just can't drink it with my diet plan. I have to avoid all sodas and pop beverages.
Darianny Andreina P.
No suelo tomar jugos envasados pero estos sooooon muuuuyyyy ricoooooos y refrescanteeeees sooooobreee todo en verano
Tasha M.
Duncan, OK
Very good taste and price is ok could be better kids like it as much as I do nice pictures to catch your eye on front
Ebelin A.
Hialeah, FL
My mom would always buy me this when I was little and until this day I still drink it. It taste like tea Apple juice
Kelsey C.
My little girl loves this brand. The flavor is great. The price is very affordable. We get this often. Great product.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?