Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #71 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
amber y.
I really like that this is 100% apple juice and doesn't have a lot of processed sugar. My little brother loves apple juice l
Michelle T.
Charleston, WV
My family loves this apple juice. It tastes very good and it's not really expensive. My son drinks it and loves the flavor.
Mallory H.
Los Angeles, CA
Can't go wrong with apple juice. It's easily found almost at every store and maybe even local drug stores. Not expensive e
Christina R.
Love love love it to me it's the best and it's so good when it's cold my kids love it as well and I love that they live it
zyhira j.
Bridgeport, CT
the apple juice was so good it is so yum mmm. my Lil brother even love it. my whole family love it. I will buy this again
Brittany J.
I love this juice! It is my favorite brand ever since I had some at a hotel breakfast. Nothing else tastes quite as good!
Tammy N.
Normal Apple juice. Not bad but nothing crazy about it. If you want Apple juice just get this To satisfy your craving.
S S.
Like the refreshing juice.good quality juice not too thin but good one.readily available at good affordable prices too.
Destiny R.
Bremerton , WA
i get this juice for my 1 year old son when he is constipated, it tastes so yummy so he has no problems getting it down
Gostei muito desse suco. Gosto de sucos 100℅ natural e esse é um excelente, de qualidade e agrada muitíssimo o paladar.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?