Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
I love apple juice & I love this brand because the flavor is great! I go through so many bottles. Good value for what you get!
Khal F.
South Richmond Hill, NY
I'm actually not a fan of Florida naturals Apple juice. I feel as though this specific company is better with orange juices.
Viktoriya B.
Love the Florida natural juice it has the best taste of the orange.ive never tried orange juice that better then this brands
amber y.
I really like that this is 100% apple juice and doesn't have a lot of processed sugar. My little brother loves apple juice l
Mallory H.
Los Angeles, CA
Can't go wrong with apple juice. It's easily found almost at every store and maybe even local drug stores. Not expensive e
Christina R.
Love love love it to me it's the best and it's so good when it's cold my kids love it as well and I love that they live it
Michelle T.
Charleston, WV
My family loves this apple juice. It tastes very good and it's not really expensive. My son drinks it and loves the flavor.
zyhira j.
Bridgeport, CT
the apple juice was so good it is so yum mmm. my Lil brother even love it. my whole family love it. I will buy this again
Brittany J.
I love this juice! It is my favorite brand ever since I had some at a hotel breakfast. Nothing else tastes quite as good!
Rebecca M.
Lancaster, CA
Who doesn’t love apple juice? Florida Apple juice is good but I haven’t been able to find a company that ruins it lol.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?