Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Sarah S.
This juice is my dads favorite, its all hes ever drank my whole life. Very good, natural juice. A good way to start out any morning
Amy M.
Pine Bluff, AR
Just purchased this for the first time a few days ago and drank the whole carton in two days it was so good. Can't wait to buy more
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I love apple juice too but I can't drink a lot at once if and when I buy apple juice this is the best and I definitely recommend it
Shelly D.
Cheyenne, WY
Apple juice is a staple in my house..this juice is 100 percent natural and I'm very concerned aboutvwhat my grandkids are drinking
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL
Love apple juice. I like Florida's natural a lot better than any other brand I don't really know why though. It's not to expensive.
Destiny R.
Reserve, LA
I absolutely love this juice and so does my family! The moment I buy this juice it is gone like that! I don't why it's so tasty!
Mary P.
Crown Point, IN
Love florid as naturals! Don't drink a lot of juice because of the amount of sugar in them but when I do I buy floridas naturals!
Melissa L.
Southaven, MS
Florida's natural is the best brand!! Always fresh and always fulfilling. Love Apple and orange juice. It's my go to juice brand!
Maria Eugenia C.
My husband like very much the natural juices and this brand is one of the best for him, in breakfast thats the first time he ask
Amber M.
Milner, GA
The kids love this juice, it's easy to find and reasonably priced. We buy this fairly often so the kids can drink it whenever.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?