Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #65 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Erica B.
I love apple juice along with my 2 year old. This juice tastes so much better than others
Margarita T.
Paterson, NJ
love the taste love the taste love the taste love the taste love the taste love the taste
Cindy S.
Henrico, VA
My favorite apple juice!! Great flavor, so refreshing! This is a family fav in our house!
Elizabeth  H.
Carthage, IN
Mmmmmm some of the best apple juice I have ever had. The price point isn't to bad either.
laura d.
Surprisingly they are mostly am orange juice brand but their apple juice is really good
Amber H.
La Crosse, WI
Love apple juice. This is an all natural product which I love and the taste is amazing.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Naturally sweet taste and healthier than most juices. My toddler loves it and so do I.
christina b.
One of the only apple juices I give to my children. Love that it is 100 percent juice
Shian E.
Allentown, PA
Love. you can't go wrong, it tastes so natural and light. not too sugary just right.
Alissa W.
Gainesville, FL
I love floridas natural it is such a good juice brand all of their flavors are great
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?