Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Dona ashley Q.
Dona ashley Q.
Los Angeles, CA

I like this game because it is the only one who loves ami daughter is natural for children and
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bloomington, CA
I live using it for green juice and since I watch my little cousins they love apple juice too
Megan C.
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
I started giving my little boy some juice and this is the only juice I will use he loves it !
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Yum! I am a huge fan of apple juice and this is a great affordable brand. Will Purchase again
samantha v.
samantha v.
Dunkirk, NY
My brother absolutely loves this juice him and my cousins always want this juice they love it
Lucy P.
Lucy P.
I love apple juice. This one is great and taste good. I like to mix it with some hot water.
Vanessa Jo L.
Vanessa Jo L.
So delicious. My daughter loves this juice and I have to purchase multiple boxes per week.
Robin B.
Robin B.
Old Hickory, TN
My son absolutely loves this. It is so good and the whole family loves it. I recommend it.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Long Beach, CA
My family and I love this orange juice great taste for the great value we buy two gallons.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Canoga park , CA
Really like this apple juice . Probably one of the only brands I buy . Highly recommend it
Mary C.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?