Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Suzy H.
Cincinnati, OH
This apple juice beats any organic overpriced apple juice, hands down

It isn't overpoweringly sweet and has a delicious crisp apple flavor
Dominique R.
I love apple juice no matter what the brand but this is by far my favorite brand. It's like biting into a fresh ripe apple in every sip.
estefany d.
Los Angeles
My mom loves the one with pulp I’m not really fan of pulp but we argue about which one we should get we end up getting the one with pulp
Jedidah
Lowell, MA
The taste of this apple joy ice just makes me want to buy it more . It's very delicious . I love the size of it and it's affordable to .
Lindsay F.
Las Vegas
Not to sweet and not to sour! This is hands down my favorite apple juice. I can drink this all day and night and be completely satisfied!
Katlyn M.
Martinsburg, WV
This is definitely 100 percent apple juice. it tastes just like i bit into an apple! so refreshing and its good for you and your kids!
Kimberly H.
Brownsville
We all love apple juice and this one is just right. We drink apple juice a lot and this brand has the best price out of all the juices.
Christal M.
Very Refreshing and tasty and love that its a healthier alternative that you don't have to gag over the taste its sweet and very tasty
Danna A.
Fort Lauderdale
Great flavor I love it I drink it all the time morning breakfast at night has a great flavor absolutely love it I have the recommended
kal r.
Beldenville , WI
Love this stuff!! The flavor is so amazing and it exceeds my expectations every time. Affordable. Good ingredients. Found everywhere
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?