Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #51 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Summer  W.
Victorville, CA
I love this apple juice.
I feel it has more of a natural taste than other apple juices I have tried.
Maddie M.
Fairland, IN
Apple juice is my favorite type of juice, next to lemonade or grape juice. This is my favorite brand
Melissa C.
Hodges, SC
This Apple juice is delicious! Definitely will buy it again. Apple orange both good from this brand.
Jodi K.
Honestly the best apple juice I've ever had!! Taste just like butting into a freshly picked apple!!
Crystal A.
Midland, TX
My favorite apple juice , the apple taste isn't too much like most other juices , it's just perfect
Breanne  B.
Keithville, LA
I love this juice, not to sweet but hard to not drink the container in one sitting. Very refreshing
Rachel G.
Paragould, AR
Apple juice is one of my main craving since I'm pregnant...And this is the one I go to Everytime!!
Jodi H.
Annapolis, MD
I prefer no pulp added my whole entire family loves orange juice and this is a go to brand for us
Heather B.
Hallstead, PA
Awesome flavor, great taste, very refreshing! priced right! Love apple juice it is good for you!
Dona ashley Q.
Los Angeles, CA

I like this game because it is the only one who loves ami daughter is natural for children and
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?