Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL #78 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Juice always is my to go to a beverage I love that I can mix it into smoothies and to help colic beverages or you can just drink straight up
Keely D.
Chandler, AZ
My kids love this apple juice. It's a little more expensive than some other apple juices but they prefer Florida's Natural over other brands.
Alexis M.
Best orange juice I have tasted. I am a huge orange juice fan and this one is literally the best. It is tangy and sweet all at the same time.
Tiffany N.
Bend, OR
This is the only apple juice my daughter likes. And hey, ill take it. I love it too! Not overly sweet and doesn't leave a dry after taste.
Suzy H.
Cincinnati, OH
This apple juice beats any organic overpriced apple juice, hands down

It isn't overpoweringly sweet and has a delicious crisp apple flavor
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL
Mix it with some water so it's not as harsh, I'll drink the whole thing. good flavor on its own but the apple juice is a little to acidic.
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
Love the brand for its pureness. i buy this for my son. And you can trust for the pureness. This will surely make your kid love the apple.
Morgan W.
Concord, Ca
Apple juice is one of my favorite types of juices. This is a great juice but I still prefer martenelli's that come in the small glass jugs.
Brandi B.
Elkhorn City, KY
Love love love this! I'm a avid apple juice drinker lol Anything containing fruit juice I'll drink and this is the best apple juice so far!
Karen D.
white plains, ny
apple juice is always the best but when it comes fresh and not in a juice box it is so much better. I always have a bottle of this on hand
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?