Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
My family loves Florida’s natural apple juice! 100% pure! It is so refreshing, and is a nice beverage to keep in the refrigerator for your kids! I love the bottle it comes in, it keeps it fresh! I buy it a couple times a month. Love it!
LaDonna A.
Gatesville, TX
We buy this for my son. He loves this juice. For him it’s the flavor and I love it because of the ingredients. For the amount you get per bottle it is a great value. I would recommend this to others.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice great tasting fruit juice you will love. Both my girls were huge apple juice lovers so I would buy this brand frequently.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
We always have juice around the house and we go through it very quickly since I have a one year old and it’s her favorite drink in the afternoon, we love this brand it’s natural and tastes so great definitely buying again
amber n.
I think this apple juice is one of the best apple juices, better then minute maid. It might be more money but i rather pay the more money for a better tasteing apple juice. Its very good when it is hot out. Yes i would recommend this to other people.
Brittany J.
West Columbia, SC
WHY CANT I FIND THIS IN SC? I love this stuff and it reminds me of taking FL trips down to see my family and it’s so fresh however I can’t ever find the apple juice locally only the OJ
Keith B.
Fernandina, FL
Excellent flavor! I’m a big fan of apple juice and this one ranks in my top 3 for sure! Florida’s Natural is always a go to brand for me. Great price and great quality.
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
Love the orange juice flavor of this brand. It's really reasonable price for the amount of product and it always tastes good. The packaging is nice and functional.
Melody V.
I love the Florida's Natural brand. The apple juice is sweet, but not too sweet. It doesn't taste like it has a lot of corn syrup or any of the other artificial sweeteners.
Shoshana A.
Apple Juice has a great taste in my mouth, but when it comes from my home state it tastes like home. Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice tastes delicious. With no added preservatives and very few calories it's great to satisfy that sweet tooth.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?