Add a Photo

By FLORIDA'S NATURAL
#38 in Juice
Florida's Natural® Brand 100% Pure Apple Juice.
Premium.
Pressed from selected fresh apples.
Not from concentrate.
Pasteurized.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA

I've always liked the Florida's Natural juice drinks. One of the local stores I frequent usually has these on sale at two for $4 or sometimes less. I've tried a lot of flavors so far and my oldest son really loves the grape. I am a fan of the 100% pure Apple juice. I tend to get juice cravings often. The only negative comment I have is that the sugar is rather high for a serving size. I have to watch my sugars so I try not to go hog wild with this juice. I really love to fill my glass with crushed ice and then top it with the Apple. It's delicious and refreshing.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL

Maybe it's because I'm a Florida native...or maybe it's because this apple juice is just freaking amazing! Either way, you'll be happy you picked this sucker up. Without needing all that extra preservatives and artificial juices...this apple juice is derived from 100% REAL APPLES. Which means a lot in today's synthetic societies. (yeah, I got deep there!) This means that you're not going to be putting crappy juice into your tummy, resulting in an awful tummy ache-although, if you drink too much that'll happen naturally.
Becky B.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL

Born and raised in Florida, you kind of can't escape Florida's Natural products and there is no reason to want to escape from them. Their orange juice is my down right favorite but I also love the apple juice too. Nothing in the world taste like Florida's Natural, no company can even try to compare. Waking up in the morning to a glass is the best feeling. It taste sooo good! Healthy! Affordable! Would most definitely recommend!
heather a.
heather a.

Until I had surgery a few years ago you could not have paid me to drink apple juice. I thought it was bitter and tasteless. After my surgery they would only give me apple juice to drink and somehow I feel in love with it. My favorite brand is Florida's Natural 100% pure apple juice because I love that it is full flavored and doesn't taste watered down.
Caitlan P.
Caitlan P.

This apple juice is delicious! I love that it says that it is 100% juice because I do not like juice with a bunch of additives. It is fairly affordable compared to other brands. I do not mind the price because I am getting 100% juice. It is a healthy choice for me when I feel like having something other than water
Kamisha D.
Kamisha D.

I purchased this for my 2 year old and I have to say that i love it just has much as she does. It is just the right amount of sweetness. Since i come from a family with a history of diabetes I try to choose foods that don't contain excess sugar and this is perfect. I will surely recommand to my family.
Jacklyn R.
Jacklyn R.

My family loves apple juice. We drink it most mornings before school and also pack it in our lunches when we can. This juice is really good and, according to the biggest apple juice lover in the house, it is one of the best apple juices to have along with her breakfast and sandwich at lunch time.
Briana O.
Briana O.
Alice, TX

I love any brand of apple juice, but this is one of my favorites. I can drink this all day, not only with breakfast. It was a great, crisp, apple taste. I love this brand and I will continue buying this product. I would highly recommend this juice to anyone who loves apple juice as much as I do.
Faye O.
Faye O.
Columbus, OH

Juice so good I want to hide it from the kids. I know its good for them, but it's sooo good TO me. The solution to this problem is to just buy 2. One for mommy and one to share with the kids. It's a good day when mommy's happy. When I drink, I drink Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice.
Briauna S.
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO

Sipping this apple juice is like taking a bite out of a fresh juicy apple! It is such an organic apple taste! I love giving this juice to my son. There is no artificial taste to it. I would definitely choose this apple juice over some other brands. I would definitely buy in the future.
Mary C.
Mary C.

Is this sweetened with additional sugar?

Join Now