Add a Photo

By FLORIDA'S NATURAL
#169 in Juice

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

Photo (1)
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA

I've always liked the Florida's Natural juice drinks. One of the local stores I frequent usually has these on sale at two for $4 or sometimes less. I've tried a lot of flavors so far and my oldest son really loves the grape. I am a fan of the 100% pure Apple juice. I tend to get juice cravings often. The only negative comment I have is that the sugar is rather high for a serving size. I have to watch my sugars so I try not to go hog wild with this juice. I really love to fill my glass with crushed ice and then top it with the Apple. It's delicious and refreshing.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL

Maybe it's because I'm a Florida native...or maybe it's because this apple juice is just freaking amazing! Either way, you'll be happy you picked this sucker up. Without needing all that extra preservatives and artificial juices...this apple juice is derived from 100% REAL APPLES. Which means a lot in today's synthetic societies. (yeah, I got deep there!) This means that you're not going to be putting crappy juice into your tummy, resulting in an awful tummy ache-although, if you drink too much that'll happen naturally.
heather a.
heather a.

Until I had surgery a few years ago you could not have paid me to drink apple juice. I thought it was bitter and tasteless. After my surgery they would only give me apple juice to drink and somehow I feel in love with it. My favorite brand is Florida's Natural 100% pure apple juice because I love that it is full flavored and doesn't taste watered down.
Caitlan P.
Caitlan P.

This apple juice is delicious! I love that it says that it is 100% juice because I do not like juice with a bunch of additives. It is fairly affordable compared to other brands. I do not mind the price because I am getting 100% juice. It is a healthy choice for me when I feel like having something other than water
Jacklyn R.
Jacklyn R.

My family loves apple juice. We drink it most mornings before school and also pack it in our lunches when we can. This juice is really good and, according to the biggest apple juice lover in the house, it is one of the best apple juices to have along with her breakfast and sandwich at lunch time.
Faye O.
Faye O.
Columbus, OH

Juice so good I want to hide it from the kids. I know its good for them, but it's sooo good TO me. The solution to this problem is to just buy 2. One for mommy and one to share with the kids. It's a good day when mommy's happy. When I drink, I drink Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice.
Patti M.
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA

This is one of my go to brands when it comes to juice. It tastes great, and also a great price for how much you receive. All of the different other products are great, but this one has to be my favorite by far. Perfect for summer! I love this and would definitely recommend to others.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Navarre, FL

I absolutely love apple juice. Florida's natural is so pure and smooth and it leaves me feeling hydrated and refreshed. I always pick this up from Walmart when I am shopping. It doesn't have all that added sugars other apple juices have. It is a close comparison to Juicy Juice.
Jada O.
Jada O.
Carrollton, GA

I absouletly love all kinds of Florida's Natural Juice. The packaging is nice, stable and very useful when poring it. I recommend the apple juice because that is my all time favorite. I am a repeating consumer when it comes to this product and i will definitely buy it again.
Simonia B.
Simonia B.
Pageland, SC

I am so obsessed with Florida's Natural juices because the flavors are not fake. The flavors make u feel like u just squeezed the juice right out of the fruit. When i drink the apple juice it makes me so happy because apple are my favorite fruit and it brings back memories.
Mary C.
Mary C.

Is this sweetened with additional sugar?