Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice uploaded by Brandi B.

BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

For us fruit growers, there’s only one way to make apple juice: bushels and bushels of fresh apples. Different varieties are at their best at different times of the year. So we take great care to select only those apples that are at their peak for our not-from-concentrate apple juice. So you can enjoy a consistently robust apple taste anytime.

• Is this sweetened with additional sugar?2 Answers
Kahli Z.
Clemson, SC
I’m from Florida so I’m partial to the brand but this is it the best orange juice that I’ve ever had in my life. It is not as fresh as it could be. But it does quench your thirst when needed
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice great tasting fruit juice you will love. Both my girls were huge apple juice lovers so I would buy this brand frequently.
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
We always have juice around the house and we go through it very quickly since I have a one year old and it’s her favorite drink in the afternoon, we love this brand it’s natural and tastes so great definitely buying again
amber n.
I think this apple juice is one of the best apple juices, better then minute maid. It might be more money but i rather pay the more money for a better tasteing apple juice. Its very good when it is hot out. Yes i would recommend this to other people.
Amanda C.
This tastes so fresh it’s insane. I prefer this over other juices but it is very expensive so we don’t get it often. I do recommend it though! Tastes nothing like the sugary apple juice most people r used to.
Sarah S.
St Petersburg, FL
Love the Apple juice - it’s super sweet and don’t contain a ton of additive or preservatives. If you don’t like something really sweet you can water it down. But it taste great and is affordable
Brittany j.
West Columbia, SC
WHY CANT I FIND THIS IN SC? I love this stuff and it reminds me of taking FL trips down to see my family and it’s so fresh however I can’t ever find the apple juice locally only the OJ
Keith B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Excellent flavor! I’m a big fan of apple juice and this one ranks in my top 3 for sure! Florida’s Natural is always a go to brand for me. Great price and great quality.
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
Love the orange juice flavor of this brand. It's really reasonable price for the amount of product and it always tastes good. The packaging is nice and functional.
Shoshana A.
Apple Juice has a great taste in my mouth, but when it comes from my home state it tastes like home. Florida's Natural 100% Pure Apple Juice tastes delicious. With no added preservatives and very few calories it's great to satisfy that sweet tooth.
Mary C.
Is this sweetened with additional sugar?