Add a Photo

By FLORIDA'S NATURAL
#28 in Juice
Florida's Natural® Brand 100% Pure Apple Juice.
Premium.
Pressed from selected fresh apples.
Not from concentrate.
Pasteurized.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Wilson, NC

I purchased this as other 'sunshine' scented laundry products are quiet pleasant, and I wanted to do a big spring clean of all my linen, bedding etc. When I opened the box it smelled just awful, not fresh or floral or anything - just like chemicals and quite sickly. I did a few loads and it did wash them ok, and the smell came off the laundry when they dried on the line. Every time I went into the laundry or even the hallway near the laundry, the awful smell was still there. So, I solved the problem by putting the remaining powder in a sealed plastic box. I won't buy it again solely based on the smell.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA

I've always liked the Florida's Natural juice drinks. One of the local stores I frequent usually has these on sale at two for $4 or sometimes less. I've tried a lot of flavors so far and my oldest son really loves the grape. I am a fan of the 100% pure Apple juice. I tend to get juice cravings often. The only negative comment I have is that the sugar is rather high for a serving size. I have to watch my sugars so I try not to go hog wild with this juice. I really love to fill my glass with crushed ice and then top it with the Apple. It's delicious and refreshing.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL

Maybe it's because I'm a Florida native...or maybe it's because this apple juice is just freaking amazing! Either way, you'll be happy you picked this sucker up. Without needing all that extra preservatives and artificial juices...this apple juice is derived from 100% REAL APPLES. Which means a lot in today's synthetic societies. (yeah, I got deep there!) This means that you're not going to be putting crappy juice into your tummy, resulting in an awful tummy ache-although, if you drink too much that'll happen naturally.
Becky B.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL

Born and raised in Florida, you kind of can't escape Florida's Natural products and there is no reason to want to escape from them. Their orange juice is my down right favorite but I also love the apple juice too. Nothing in the world taste like Florida's Natural, no company can even try to compare. Waking up in the morning to a glass is the best feeling. It taste sooo good! Healthy! Affordable! Would most definitely recommend!
heather a.
heather a.

Until I had surgery a few years ago you could not have paid me to drink apple juice. I thought it was bitter and tasteless. After my surgery they would only give me apple juice to drink and somehow I feel in love with it. My favorite brand is Florida's Natural 100% pure apple juice because I love that it is full flavored and doesn't taste watered down.
Caitlan P.
Caitlan P.

This apple juice is delicious! I love that it says that it is 100% juice because I do not like juice with a bunch of additives. It is fairly affordable compared to other brands. I do not mind the price because I am getting 100% juice. It is a healthy choice for me when I feel like having something other than water
Jacklyn R.
Jacklyn R.

My family loves apple juice. We drink it most mornings before school and also pack it in our lunches when we can. This juice is really good and, according to the biggest apple juice lover in the house, it is one of the best apple juices to have along with her breakfast and sandwich at lunch time.
Oswaldo R.
Oswaldo R.

I like that this doesn't have any artificial flavors, so it's really enjoyable. it's refreshing and not overly sweet. perfect for children also. I truly recommend this brand I'm general. Honestly the best apple juice I've ever had!! Taste just like butting into a freshly picked apple!!
Patti M.
Patti M.
Rocklin, Ca

This is one of my go to brands when it comes to juice. It tastes great, and also a great price for how much you receive. All of the different other products are great, but this one has to be my favorite by far. Perfect for summer! I love this and would definitely recommend to others.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Navarre, FL

I absolutely love apple juice. Florida's natural is so pure and smooth and it leaves me feeling hydrated and refreshed. I always pick this up from Walmart when I am shopping. It doesn't have all that added sugars other apple juices have. It is a close comparison to Juicy Juice.
Mary C.
Mary C.

Is this sweetened with additional sugar?

Join Now